A Premonition Coming True

Goten and Trunks gathered the Dragon Balls in front of Goku. He summoned Shenron, making the great dragon appear.

"I am the Great Shenron! Speak your wish!" The dragon bellowed when he was summoned.

"Um... well... sorry to cut to the chase but, do you know of any Saiyan God and could you bring him here?" Goku said, scratching the back of his head.

"That is all you want me for? I cannot summon a Super Saiyan God."

"Well, Lord Beerus wanted him summoned here."

Then Shenron became very flustered with those words. He mumbled a bit then got scared when he found Lord Beerus.

"Oh! Lord Beerus! Forgive me for being higher than you at this moment, it's just my size... I don't think I'm superior to you at all."

"That's alright, but can you just summon the Super Saiyan God?" Beerus said, becoming a bit impatient.

"Well, you see I cannot summon one since no such being is in existence presently... but I do know the legend of it..."

Beerus stands up, being more impatient. Which in turn makes Shenron flinch and then start babbling.

"Ok, I can tell you how to summon it. In legend, five Saiyans with righteous hearts instil their power into another, creating the Super Saiyan God you ask for. Now if you will excuse me, I must go. It has been a pleasure to meet you Lord Beerus, sir, and it would be a pleasure to see you again another time." And Shenron disappeared. This was the first time I ever saw Shenron leave in such a rush...

"Alright! So... let's try this out guys!" Goku said and Piccolo interrupts.

"I doubt you will be able to summon this Super Saiyan God. Even with those half breeds in there you only have four Saiyans with righteous hearts. Unless you count Akari, who is still on the floor, which that would be five."

"But Vegeta is righteous, he has made up for his years of evil." Master Roshi chipped in.

"Yeah, Piccolo, he goes on nice trips with his family." Goku added.

"And he had definitely been a good boyfriend." I said and everyone looked at me, still on the ground from my fight with Beerus.

"Akari, are you going to join us?" Goku asked and I nodded, but my head started aching for some weird reason. I tried stand but I became dizzy. What was wrong with me?

"I don't think I'm cut out for this right now... I still feel a little... dizzy..." I said as I fell back down.

"Alright, so, let's just stick with what we have!" Goku said, and the Saiyans held hands, Vegeta and Gohan touching Goku's back. They all turned Super Saiyan and energy started to rise inside of Goku.

Then wind started to pick up, sparks in the sky and so forth. Vegeta was complaining as always about how Goku is always the hero. So, Goku told him he could be the God next time of this worked. Vegeta became silent. Goku was definitely at another level, but I could still feel energy, I couldn't sense deities, so Goku was no God.

"That was just a pathetic power boost... You are no God..." Beerus said as he looked at the super powered Goku. The Saiyans returned to their base form, Goku still trying to figure out how it didn't work.

" I knew Kakarot's plans would never work. I don't even know why I even hoped it would work." Vegeta complained as he stood behind Goku.

"I was never really good at math... it was definitely never my strong suit..." Goku nevously said.

"Was I the only one listening to Shenron? He said five Saiyans instil into another, the total would be five plus one, which would be six. Isn't that correct?" Whis said and Goku nodded, nervously counting to himself.