Chapter 13

*That Friday*

Cam drove me to school and we went our separate ways to talk to our friends again.

"Bye, Leah. I love you!" Cam says giving me a quick kiss and walking the opposite direction of me.

"Bye Cam. Love you too!" I say back.

I don't remember the last time I talked to my friends, but I think it was time to make new ones. They were really nice, but a bit boring. On my way to French, I see a girl talking to Cameron. She had soft, blonde hair and eyes as blue as the sky. Her long eyelashes swifted over her perfect eyes, and her body... perfect. Everything about her was perfect. She was wearing a tribal print V-neck with black skinny jeans. She surprisingly dressed simply, so that it complements her structured face. Cameron laughed at whatever she said, and I flinched. I'm not jealous that Cameron is talking to another girl, a very gorgeous one at that. At least that's what I tried to tell myself. This girl twirled her hair on her finger and whispered something in Cameron's ear. He was only inches from her face, and he looked like they were about to kiss. And with that she left. I was so furious! I didn't even know this girl. Cameron saw me staring and I quickly turned around so he won't be able to see the tears streaming down my cheeks. I heard heavy footsteps chasing after me. I felt someone's hand grip on my hand and turn me around so I can see his face. I wanted to explode right in the middle of the hallway.

"Leah, that was nothing." Cam says.

"Who is she?"

"A girl I met. Her name is Aria. I only hung out with her once or twice."

"Oh, so you hung out?"

"Yeah, we did." He shifted his weight on his other leg uncomfortably almost squirming. Something was up.

"Was is that time where we planned to go bowling together, and you blew me off because you said you had a family thing?" Cameron avoided eye contact with me. I scoffed and looked down at both of our feet.

"Wow. I gotta go to French."

"Leah, that didn't mean anything." Cam says with regret in his voice.

"You and her didn't didn't mean anything or you and me don't?" The reason why I sounded so jealous was because I was. You don't know how many times I see Cameron talking and flirting with girls. I just can't.