Chapter ∞ Sixteen ∞

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

"I'm going to ask you one more time, Where are they?" I was currently sitting sitting in a chair with my hands and feet binded together. The man in from the park, who I know knew as Garlitz from his name tag, was standing over me. He kept asking for information about Jason and Vee, which I wasn't going to give up easily.

"Tell Me!" He yelled, getting spit over my face. I choked down the tears I felt rising in my eyes. I'm not going to show fear. I was strong, I was doing this for Vee and Jason.

"You can't stay quiet forever, sweetheart." He said standing up and walking over to the quads by the door. "Put her away." He started walking out the door and pausing to look back at me, "And make sure to put some ash in there with her." My eyes widened. Ash? I buckled my arms up but they didn't move.

The guard came over and grabbed my arm. He pulled out a syringe with an orange liquid in it. He shook it and shoved it in my arm. I grunted in pain as he released the contents into my arm. I saw black fuzz come in front of me as I lost feeling in my arms and legs.

"This is to make sure, you don't get away. You can still hear me. You just can't move." He laughed, "like being paralyzed." Who was this sick man that was laughing about being paralyzed? I mean, who does that? I read his name on his uniform: Hazelwood.

He picked me up and flipped me over his shoulder. I tried so hard moving my arms and legs, but I couldn't feel them. I was freaking out, I don't like this feeling. I'd much rather be knocked out, but that's what they what. To make me feel the worst possible I could.

He dropped me in a cell that had a bed with a pillow and sheet. He kept the door open as he walked out of the cell. He came back a few seconds later with a jar of black dust. "This is mountain ash, to keep the werewolves away from you." He laughed as he poured a line so that when the door closed the ash was underneath the bars.

I closed my eyes and rested my head against the pillow. Might as well sleep if I can't move. The darkness enveloped me like a long lost friend as I drifted off into deep sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Jason!" I shouted holding his head in my lap as I tried to contain the blood spilling out of his chest. "Stay with me," I cried as I rubbed his face. He stared breathing in rasps, not able to control the spasms. I ran my hands on his shoulders trying to calm him down.

Then he stopped. He stopped moving, breathing, and trying. "No," I said trying to find his pulse, but coming up empty handed. "No,no,no. You can't leave me. I-"

I sat up in the cell breathing heavily and sweating profusely. That was a dream. Only a dream. Why did it feel so feel though.

"They try to scare you," I heard a male voice say from somewhere in the hallway I was in. "They pump hallucinogens into the air so we experience our worst fear. I've been here for four years and I still wake up every night like the first." I squeezed my eyes shut and l counted to ten. Four years? This man had been in here four years, how was I going to make it past the first week.

"How are you still here? I don't think I can make it that long," I said into the darkness of the hallway.

"You make sacrifices for the people you love, some just cost you your life," I could hear the sadness coming off him and I wasn't even looking at him.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
Hey my dudes,

I know it's a late update (10:30pm) , but hey still Wednesday. I was at the doctors all day so, fun.

What do you guys think is a good ship name for Vee and Charles?

Jason and Macey?

If you liked this chapter, please follow me, hit the vote button, or comment here!!

Love Always,

Darcy <3