Chapter ∞Eighteen∞

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

"I am not doing this," I heard a male state as I woke up in a haze. My hands and feet were held down to a table with metal bindings so that I couldn't move my body. As my vision cleared, I looked around the room, searching for an exit. The only thing I found were two men arguing angrily at each other.

I recognized the man that was wearing the uniform, Hazlewood. I turned my attention to the other man. He was wearing a light blue sweatshirt that had holes dotting the shelves and collar, it looked like he had been wearing the shirt for a long time. His pants were the same way, and turned to shreds around his ankles. His hair was dark and looked as if he hadn't had a shower or cut in months. I looked closer at him, the way his vain in his neck bulged reminded me of someone.... I just don't know who.

"Please let me go, I didn't do anything wrong," I said pleading with my eyes and trying to free hands from the metal cuffs with no luck.

Hazlewood chuckled deeply and took a step towards me, "No you did not," he said trialing a finger down the side of my face. I felt shivers rushing down my spine as his finger touched my bare neck. "Noah here, is going to preform a new type of test on you."

Noah? Wasn't that Jason's brother? Oh My God! This was Jason's brother, I knew it. I could feel it.

"What type of test?" I asked switching my attention to Noah. He looked a lot like Jason now that I think about it. They had the same mysterious eyes that held question and beauty.

"We are not doing any type of test," Noah said stepping toward the table and looking at Hazlewood.

"If you ever want to see your girlfriend alive again we will be," Hazlewood said with a knowing sassy voice.

Noah looked down at the floor and shook his head in a way that reminded me of regret. That just added another pile of questions to the endless list I already had.

"Noah, take your position." Noah followed obediently and walked over to my right side. "Now, when I count to three you bite her." Bite me? As in with his mouth?

Why did he want to do that? Then it hit me, they wanted me to be a werewolf too. No. No no no. I jolted my arms up pulling at the metal, probably just hurting myself in the worthless process.

Hazlewood grabbed my neck and held it down to the table. I felt the tears poring out my eyes as I realized what was happening. This is the end of Human Macey. Say goodbye.

I screamed when Noah picked up my forearm and leaned his head down. I felt his teeth sink into my skin, like a thousand needles going through my entire body. It hurt more than anything I have ever felt before. I continued screaming until I felt his teeth leave my arm, and then I just sat there crying my eyes out.

I could feel the blood dripping out of my arm as Noah laid it back on the table hesitantly. I could feel the warm werewolf blood making it's way up to my chest and down to my toes, enveloping me.

"I'm sorry, it was for Harper," Noah said, but the only thing I could think of was letting Jason and Vee down.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
If you enjoyed this chapter please VOTE, COMMENT, or FOLLOW ME!!!

I love you all! Happy February!!

Love Always,
Darcy <3