Chapter ∞ Ten ∞

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

I stared at the spot that Jason had been standing in just a few seconds ago. I was in full shock. In the old house Jason didn't fully shift, he must have just let out some of his anger. I gasped. If he just turned into a giant version of angry Jason then, now he must have been pissed off now. At me.

I deserved it though, I egged him on. I knew I would hit a soft spot if I said something about the agency.I felt bad. Really bad, and now Jason would be upset later that he sifted so close to me.

I pushed the car door opened and stepped out into the slightly muddy grass. I walked in the direction Jason had ran off in, I needed to find him. I needed to apologize.

Just as I had lost sight of the car, I heard heavy breathing coming from in front of me. Jason was laying on the forest floor, still in wolf from.

I took a step forward, but just as I was about to say something his head snapped in my direction. I stayed where I was, careful not to make any moves. After standing there for a few minutes Jason's head went back to resting on it's arm. I walked to the wolf, it still staying in a stationary position. Kneeling beside him, I put my hand in front of its snout, waiting for permission to pet him. Jason could probably hear my heart pounding inside my chest as I nervously moved my hand so it was sitting on his back.

"I'm sorry," I said into the silent forest air. The only sounds that could be heard when Jason's breathing and my talking. "I know what I said was mean. I just... I'm so scared," I looked down to find Jason's eyes fixed on mine. He still had his gorgeous dark blue eyes, the ones that reminded me of a beautiful mixture of night and day. Jason then moved his head so it was sitting on my lap, a sign that we understood each other. It was a gesture that warmed my heart. He hadn't said any words, but still was able to reassure me.

After sitting in that position with Jason on my lap for a couple hours, I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to talk to a human being. "Can I have human Jason back?" Jason lifted head as if he were a sad puppy and touted off so that he was covered by a tree. In a few seconds the human version of Jason appeared in front of me. A very shoe and shirtless Jason.

I had forgotten how beautiful he was from the back, boy just look at the front. His arms had muscles stretching against each inch of skin. As my eyes drifted down, I could make out a dark tattoo that disappeared into the hem of his elastic pants. I wonder how his pants stayed on, but I really didn't want to worry about it now. Don't ask questions I mentally screamed at myself.

"I keep telling you, starring is rude." Jason said chuckling under his breath. He lifted his arm up to scratch behind his neck, and woooow.

"I can't help it," I said trailing my eyes back up across his chest and to his face.

"Likewise," he said starring at my face with intensified eyes. I widened my eyes.

Wait, What?

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

Hey, What do you guys think?

I know my chapters are short but to me, it helps to break them down my scenes.

If you enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment. I LOVE feedback, no matter how much.

Love Always,

~Darcy <3

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊