Chapter ∞ Twelve ∞

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

"Here," Jason said handing me a small black phone. We had arrived a few minutes ago at the office building we had been in earlier today. We got off at a different floor that had like rooms similar to those of hotels. Jason had just walked into the room I was granted, which was located right next to his.

"Thank you," I said taking it from him. He turned around and walked out the door, giving me the much needed privacy. I know it's a slow start, but Jason has been really trying, he's opened up with me more and been more lenient with me. He was letting me call home now. I still was freaked out about the whole 'he's a werewolf' thing, but it's getting better.

I pressed my parents home number into the phone and let it buzz. After a few seconds a recording came on saying the line was disconnected. I tried my mom and dad's cell phone number, but the same thing happened. I decided to call the local police number and ask for there new contact info. They probably just switched data plans again. They do that every time they like one of those stupid commercials that says AT&T is better, like the AT&T ball one. Do you know what I'm talking about?

"Hello?" A deep males voice responded with a distant ring to his voice.

"Umm, yes I was asking for the new phone numbers for Mrs. and Mr. Copeland."

"Is this a joke?" The officer said through the phone, no hit of joke in his voice.

"No. I haven't seen them in a while, so I just needed their contacts. The ones I called were disconnected."

"There was a reason they were disconnected. " he sighed into the phone. "I'm sorry, the Copeland family passed away a few weeks ago." I dropped the phone at that point and collapsed on a ball on the ground. How could they die. They were my family, everything to me. They were the only friends I have, and the reason I tried so hard in life.

"Okay. Sir, thank you. My friend was very close with the Copeland family. A friend of their daughter." The voice paused, "Thank you. Goodbye." I recognized that deep voice. Jason's voice. Why did he say I was a friend of my family. I was the daughter not a friend of the daughter.

"I'm sorry Macey. I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." I hadn't even felt the warm tears streaming down my checks until Jason had begun wiping them off my check.

"I'm here. You can cry on my shoulder." Why was I worried about Jason? My family just died. I didn't care now though. I through my arms around Jason and let out all the emotion that was waiting to poor out.

"I'm here," he repeated wrapping his arms around my back. I cried and a few hours of just sitting there with him realization hit. Where would I live? Where would I go?

"I don't have anywhere to go," I said continuing my sobbing.

"Your home is here with me. Don't worry about that now. Just sleep." And that's exactly what I did.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

Hey guys, how are you guys liking it so far???

If you like it please follow, comment, and vote. It helps a ton to know that you guys care.

Love Always ❤️ ,

Darcy <3