Chapter ∞ Seven ∞

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

"Punch Bug," Jason said hitting the side of my arm as we zoomed passed a tiny yellow car. We have been driving four hours now, and I could throw a party just with the joy of being halway there. Vee has been on the phone with Charles the whole time so, Jason and I have been trying to keep busy by playing car games, like seeing who can spot the most cars of one brand. He seems to be doing better now, I can still tell he feels bad about acting out. I can't imagine how hard it is on him, if I was him I would be emotionaly breaking down.

"That's what? Fifteen for me and Two for you?" He asked intently looking out the window careful not to miss one. I don't know if it's a wolf thing or a guy thing about how competitive he is. It's like he can see the cars when they're a mile away.

"Sure, you win. Let's do something else now." He turned his body around making us sit parallel to each other.

"What do you have in mind?" He squinted his eyes at me as his eyes roamed my face. I shrugged my shoulders. I'm sure he would come up with something, and if not sleep would be on my agenda. "Let's play twenty questions." He said leaning his back against the car door and bringing his knees to his chest.

"Okay, you start." I said.

"What was your favorite thing to do back home?" Ouch, I don't think he realized that he brought up a sore subject, but ouch. I'm in the situation now, where I was kidnapped by werewolves and haven't seen my family in days. So thinking of them hurts. As if reading my mind, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"No, it's okay. Ummm... I didn't really do much with anybody at school, so probably reading a book or writing. What about you is there something crazy werewolves like to do for fun?"

"He likes to stick his head out the window with his tongue out. He says it makes him feel free," Vee commented from the front seat.

"No I do, and if I am right, I don't remember you wanting to play," Jason fired back at Vee. I started to laugh but was cut off when Jason gave me a evil glare. "You think that's funny? You know what else will make you laugh?" He reached over the middle compartment of the car and started tickling me.

"No...please... I... can't...breathe," I choked out as his fingers ran over my body in a soft and quick motion. He slowed his fingers down and brought his palms to rest on either side of the car window that I was leaning upon.

His face was inches away from mine. His dark eyes traveled down my face and landed on my lips, his hair falling on my forehead as he leaned in. What was I doing, I couldn't kiss my kidnapper. I cleared my thought attempting to signal him to slow down. In a quick second he flew back to the other side of the car, breathing hard like he had just run a marathon.
He cleared his throat,  "Sorry, twenty questions was a bad idea," he said avoiding eye contact with me. "I think I'm going to take a nap now, you should do the same, we'll be there soon."

I stared at his head as he turned around to rest his head against the window. Did I do the wrong thing? I know I feel something in my heart, and I'm not sure what that is, but I also know everything in my mind is saying no.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

Oh my gosh! I feel like I haven't written in a while :(

If you enjoyed this chapter please vote or comment with any other thoughts.

Love Always,
Darcy <3
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊