Chapter ∞ Eleven ∞

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

I watched as Jason walked so he was in front of me. I was still in shock because of what happened. "I'm sorry I got angry," Jason said as he looked nervously down at my shoes.

"It's okay," I said trying to reassure him, "it seems like it went better than last time."

"Yeah, I don't know why." He said his eyes back up to my face now. "It's never gone that well. I wonder if it was because you were here."

"I didn't do anything. I sat with you, that's all."

He sighed and rubbed his arm with his hand,"I could hear your heart when you were in the car. I could hear it all the way out here. That's why I was under control. You were here," he said making my heart beat even faster. He pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear and kept his hand on my chin. I wasn't ready for this, no matter how I felt.

"Jason, stop," I said pushing my hand on his chest. "I want to go home now, I can't stay here." He took a step back and stared at me in a haze of confusion. I looked down at my shoes. "You know I'm not bad, I can go. You can trust me now. Isn't that why you wanted the test?"

"I do trust you," Jason said trying to convince me, "I trust you way more than I should."

"Only because of the test," I said looking back up into his awaiting eyes.

"No, It's not," he in a more aggressive way, "that's why I had you take the test, I didn't want to be wrong." Jason walked back over to the log and sat down. He sighed and rubbed his face with the palm of his hand.

"I need to tell you everything, I haven't been completely honest with you," he laughed and looked up at me. "Funny since I hate lies."

"Got it, no lies," I said sitting next to him. It was silent for a few seconds as I waited for him to say something, "You don't have to tell me if your not ready."

"I want to," he sighed and looked out into the forest. "My brother, Noah, was a few years older than I was. When he was in training he met a girl, Harper. They fell in love, the kind that everyone wishes that they were in," he glanced at me through the corner of his eyes. "Then it all fell apart. He found out a secret that ruined him. She was a spy from PAW's. (Protection Against Werewolves) She took him away, he hasn't been seen in 4 years. Everyone expects the worst now."

I put my hand on his shoulder,"I'm sorry that happened to you." He turned his head so that we were only inches away from each other.

"I've never had control with the sifting into a wolf, it always makes me think about him." He pushed back a strand of hair, "until you." He cupped my check and pulled my face closer to his. He rubbed his thumb over my lip, making me gasp.

Before I knew it, his lips were on mine. The kiss was soft, as if I was kissing clouds. His lips memorized mine, making me feel like they were my only home. It was a light sweet kiss that was over before I long wanted it to be.

"Time to go back now," Jason said pulling away from the kiss and helping me up, "we've been gone a couple hours." My eyes widened, I hadn't realized so much time had passed. "Time passes quickly when your having fun." He said with a smirk. I blushed profusely, he probably noticed it.

He was right though, I was having a nice time with him. It made me sad to think that I would be leaving and going back home without him. Something still felt wrong though.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

Hey hope everyone is having an awesome January.

If you enjoyed this chapter please vote, comment, or follow me! It helps a lot.

Love Always,

Darcy <3