Chapter ∞ Twenty Two ∞

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

"It's going to feel like every bone in your body is breaking," Vee said, standing in her superwoman stance. Her hands were on her hips with her shoulders pointed out perfectly to the sides.

"Stop it, don't scare her," Jason said peeping his head around her body. His eyes rolling as he looked at Vee. They bickered like an old married couple, I swear. It had been two days since we had gotten back from the 'institute of madness', as Jason had been calling it.

I was overdue for when I was supposed to shift from human to werewolf, probably because of stress. I was out in the field with my newly found trainer, Vee, and my newly found mate, Jason. They both were supposed to be helping me but right now I just felt overwhelmed.

"Okay. So I just close my eyes and 'picture my inner wolf', " I said air quoting the imagining part. I had no idea how this was supposed to work. I had a hard time expressing my emotions, now I literal had to think of my body and just 'poof'. I was a wolf?

"Yeah. You need to be one with your wolf. I mean it is you, just with a different physical appearance," Vee said gesturing with her hand, flopping it around dramatically in the air.

"Okay, I got this," I said taking a step towards the tree lined forest, "totally." I close my eyes and pictured a wolf, similar to Jason's, but smaller and a light grey color to it. It was running through the trees, happy and content with its life, never wanting to stop.

That's when I felt it. My leg, bending back, like my bone decided it was better pointing backwards. "Agggg," I screamed opening my eyes as my other leg did the same thing. I collapsed on the ground, trying to pull myself up with my arms. It hurt so much, more than any pain I have ever endured.

I heard Jason say something, but Vee quickly silenced him. I took a deep breath, as my arms and the rest of my body shifted. I was still laying on the ground, in a heap of bones. I stood slowly with my arms, but soon realized my legs were the same size as my arms.

I looked down at my furry arms. The grey fur running down to my... paws? I loved the color, it reminded me of my bed spread back at the university. I looked up to find a golden chocolate wolf. My wolf, Jason.

I'm here now. Did I just think that? I took a step back. I could feel my chest pounding as I felt a panic attack rolling on. I couldn't do this, I just couldn't. As I took another step back Jason took two forward, now his nose an inch away from mine. His eyes were the same beautiful color, a dark blue with a mixture of black. I loved them, they were like my own personal night sky.

I'm here. He said once more, this time nuzzling his snout into my neck. A feeling of relief flooded through my body, I was going through be okay. As long as there was always My Wolf And I.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
PLEASE READ:

I WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT I WILL BE HAVING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SECTION FOR ANYONE WHO; COMMENTED OR VOTED ON ANY OF MY CHAPTERS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A METION PLEASE COMMENT HERE!!!!

Hey GUYS,

Happy Wednesday!

If you enjoyed this chapter, please comment, vote, or follow me!!!!!!

Love Always,
Darcy <3