Serena Yvonne is My Name

--Serena's POV--

"Serena! School starts in 35 minutes and breakfast in the kitchen! I am going to work!" My mom yells at me from the front door downstairs. "Ok Mom have fun at work!" I replied as my mom left and I got ready to go downstairs. But I stop remembering something! Introduce myself to you guys!

Oh hi! I'm Serena Yvonne and our summer vacation just ended and school starts. I'm pretty popular in school because I'm one of the smartest girls in school. I think school is fun and it's always nice to learn new stuff but my friends disagree with me. I don't know why? I have short honey blonde hair and I wear a light pink dress with a black tank top underneath, a magenta hat, black stockings with brown boots, a red vest, and a blue ribbon on the top of my dress. 

I look at the clock and notice its already 7:46 am and the bus leaves at 7:50, so I run downstairs and grab my bag and sandwich, storm out of the house but then I remember something and yell, "Fennekin! Come on! We're leaving!" and with that Fennekin runs from upstairs and jumps into my arms. And with that I leave the house. 

I'm near the bus stop and I see my friends there already. Btw my friends names are Dawn, Misty, May, Iris, Jessie, Cilan, Clemont, Brock, Paul, Gary, Drew, and Calem (Trust me I want to hit him with a bus too)

Took you long enough Serena, " Gary said playfully with a smirk. "Well at least I'm not a tree, Gary the Oak tree," I replied, earning laughter from everyone else while Gary's smirk disappeared. 

"Whatever, but did you hear that we a have new student coming?" Gary said happily. I don't think I heard about it but before I could reply Dawn, my bestie, shouted, "WE DO?! WE HAVEN'T HAD A NEW STUDENT IN A YEAR!"

"We know that but jeez you don't need to shout Dawn," Misty said with an angry face. "Sorry... but do you know if the new kid is a girl or a guy? If its a guy I hope he's cute!" Dawn replied. At first she had the 'I'm sorry face' but by the time she finished her statement she was grinning from ear to ear. 

Gary smirked, "I don't know yet. I think its a guy, but I thought you had someone else on your mind already Dawn?" I could see that Dawn was blushing like crazy, so I teased her by saying, "Look who's blushing! Aww is Dawn blushing 'cause she's embarrassed?"

"Oh uh hey look the bus is here!" Dawn shouted, changing the subject. I'll drop it... for now. "Ok Dawn but you can't hide your crush forever!" I said as we got on the bus.