The Prophecy

Ash's POV

I was walking in the desert......middle of nowhere..... then I saw something that caught my attention. Some weird little green Pokemon or something was lying on the ground. I looked at it for a moment..... I was going to grab it but when I tried to touch it, a green glow started to surround it. Then there was only black around me...... that's when I heard something.

The darkness will rise..... there will be lies.... only the one can cease the darkness... the one who was heartless...... with the water Pokemon that will go and GO..... power nowhere low...t-

"Ash! Ash! ASH!!" someone shouted, waking me up. My eyes flew open and I saw Serena next to me. 

"Are you ok? Did you have a nightmare? You're sweating like hell!" She asked worried.

"Y-yeah... just a nightmare," I said trying to recall my dream... what was it even about?

"We should probably go home and sleep the rest of the night in bed," Serena said getting up. 

"Yea you're right," I replied taking her hand as I stood up. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips and we started to head towards my house. She leaned her head on my shoulder, while both of us looked up at the stars as we walked. I wrapped my arm around Serena's waist and planted a kiss on her forehead. 

"I love you," I said as I looked down at her.

"I love you too," she replied with a smile, making me smile back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finally got back to my place. I wanted Serena to stay the rest of the night with me though. "Can you stay here Sere?" I asked hopeful.

"I was actually going to ask the same question," she replied smiling brightly.

"Sooooo I take that as a yes?" I asked playfully.

"Of course you numb skull.... but hey your my blockhead," she giggled kissing me.

I smiled again. Why do I always smile so much around her..... is it because I love her and she loves me? Probably. Eh who am I to complain, my life is perfect with her.

"Lets be quiet since Red is sleeping," I whispered, taking her inside.

I quietly lead her up the stairs to my room, closing the door softly. I sighed then took my shirt off since it was warm in my room. I glanced at Serena, seeing her blush. I guess she saw my abs or something, I dunno...

"Do you need some night clothes to wear?" I asked looking at her straight in the eye, trying to snap her out of it.

"Y-yeah," she stuttered staring right back at me. 

We kept staring at each other until I wrapped my arms around her. I rubbed her back gently as we started to lean closer to each other. Our lips met and our eyes closed. This was different than just a normal kiss.... this was more passionate and comfortable. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we pulled each other as close as possible. We broke our kiss after three minutes, and we put our foreheads against each other. I looked into her ocean, sapphire eyes.... I cloud stare at them all day....

Suddenly there was only darkness around me. I heard those words again....

The darkness will rise..... there will be lies.... only the one can cease the darkness... the one who was heartless...... with the water Pokemon that will go and GO..... power nowhere low...the darkness will payback.... this is the prophecy.... of a boy who can stop this chaos...... who can stop this destruction...... he isn't alone..... with the Pokemon.... and the girl who melted his heart..... that is the prophecy...

I woke from my trance, realizing that we were still in the same position. I'm lost in my thoughts... then it became clear. The prophecy. Its about me. Serena must be the girl who melts my heart, and Greninja is the Pokemon. We are the ones who will go and go.

*yawns and stretches* Good God its finally Friday! Thank the lord I have no school! 

Ok so about the updates on this book.... I'm only going to be able to update on Fridays and weekends. I'm sorry it'll only be 2-3 times a week for an update, but I'm getting packed with homework. I mean even know I got 2 projects due on the same day and 2 worksheet! Like wtf! Jeez....

Anyway I'm glad I got this chapter done. I rly love the ship between Serena and Ash. And like I said last chapter I'm kinda jealous of it. I mean aren't we all jealous reality can't be like this? But its whatever ig... eh idk. See ya next chapter!!!