Gray Eyes

Ash's POV

No. No this can't be real. It just can't be. I look deep into Serena's eyes, searching. How? How could I let this happen? It's as if... she's gone. 

"Serena?" I say. No response except a blank stare. I clench my fist in pure rage. I swear...

"Aw isn't this adorable? The lovely couple reunite after such a long wait," Giovanni scoffs. I slowly turn to him. I was so enraged I actually felt calm from it.

"What did you do to her?" I ask.

"Oh nothing really. Just brainwashing, some torture, and just some electric shocks to the brain. What was really surprising is when we drugged her. Apparently the chemicals were able to change her eye color. Of course we had to find her a matching outfit. She's beautiful isn't she?" he replied casually. It's as if this means nothing to him. Like its normal. I walked up and used my powered up strength to punch him in the face, and he flew back into a wall.

"Only I get to say she's beautiful!" I yelled. I grabbed Serena and shook her.

"Serena! Serena?! Can't you hear me?!" I yelled in her face. Still the same blank stare. Why won't she answer me?! What the fuck did Giovanni do to the girl I love?!

"Ngh..." I picked her up and started to carry her out when a shadow ball whizzed by me. I glanced behind me to see Giovanni and a Mewtwo ready for battle. I sighed, realizing I wasn't going to leave so easily. I put Serena down near to exit, and turned to face my enemy.

"You really thought you were going to escape so easily boy? Not while I'm alive," Giovanni growled, clearly pissed off. I growled in response and signaled Greninja to come in.

"This will be a one-on-one battle you sicko. I win, I leave with Serena and you are no more," I called out.

"And if I win.... you'll die as I gain a slaved lover," he sneered, licking his lips. That only made me more angry. He knew he was getting under my skin, and I was letting him, make me even angrier. 

"Bastard! Greninja use Cut!" I yelled. The ninja Pokemon rushed toward the legendary beast, ready to slice it.

"Oh no you don't! Doge then use Shadow Ball!" Giovanni demanded. Mewtwo easily dodged Greninja, then formed a black and purple orb, and fired.

"Use Water Shuriken to stop it! Then use Double Team into Water Shuriken!" I ordered. Greninja used the moves as I had listed, and knocked back the Genetic Pokemon and created a cloud of dust. I looked on, hoping I would win. Mine and Serena's life depends on it. But when the dust left, I only saw that the attacks barely did anything to my opponent. 

"Childs play. Use Psystrike!" Giovanni called out the move. A ball of multi-colored light formed in front of Mewtwo, floated in the air, and smashed right into Greninja.

"Greninja, are you ok?" I asked. He nodded in response. I nodded back.

"We just gotta get stronger and stronger! Let's go!" I yelled as Greninja transformed. Giovanni seemed to be slightly taken back, so might as well used it to my advantage.

"Quick end this with Water Shuriken!" I called. Greninja reached back and grabbed the shuriken, but as he grabbed it, it became larger and even turned gold. Without realizing it, I copied his movements. 

"Let it rip!" I screamed as we both release the shuriken, though I didn't really have one. 

"N-No! I cannot be!" Giovanni cried as he and Mewtwo were pushed back, causing an explosion. I looked on and didn't see him. Taking my opportunity, I pick up Serena bridal style and start making my way down the collapsing building. As I run, I look down at her. Her eyes were dull and lifeless; I don't even want to think of what that asshole did to her. I heard Greninja call for my attention, pointing up ahead. It was Lysandre. What was he still doing here?

"Ash! This way!" he yelled.

"And why should I trust you?" I questioned.

"Dude I'm not going to do anything to you. I stayed here just to make sure you get out safely. Now follow me!" he answered and started to jog ahead. Trying to catch up, I followed him with Greninja by my side and my girl in my arms. Soon enough, I could see the outside light. All four of us ran outside of Lumiose Tower. I turned around, just to see the whole building crumble to dust. My eyes widened, wondering if Giovanni was even alive. From behind, I heard a loud roar that was obviously from a Pokemon. I turned around to see Zygarde rampaging in the streets.

Oh this can't be good.

YEET YEET EVERYONE ITS YA BITCH. LOOKI I UPDATED AGAIN LIKE I SAID IN MY JOURNAL IF YOU GUYS ACTUALLY READ IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT?!

THANK YOU FOR 10K FUCKING VIWES ON THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!! IT MEANS ALOT AND ILY GUYS (no homo lol) A N Y W A Y SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS!