Evil for Evil

Ash's POV

"W-where am I?" I said to no one as I looked around. A burning city. Kalos. Two giant snakes, one red and black, one green and black. The green one was on the ground while the other shot white beams around it in every direction. One came towards me. I closed my eyes and put my hands in front of me. I waited for a few seconds, no impact. I slowly opened my eyes, seeing complete darkness. A blue shuriken, and its a big one. I went to touch it, but in a second, I seemingly teleported to a stadium.

"Ash"

"Ash!"

"ASH!"

I woke with a start, looking around only to see that Serena was looking at me while she was in a sitting position.

"Huh... just a dream.." I muttered.

"What did you say?" Serena asked.

"Ah nothing. Just thinking out loud a little," I replied with a half smile.

"Okay then," she shrugged as she laid on top of me.

"Shouldn't we get up?" I asked, rubbing Serena's back slowly and gently.

"No.... its only midnight..." she replied tiredly, closing her eyes.

"Why did you wake me up then?" I asked a bit confused.

"You looked uncomfortable. Did you have a nightmare?" Serena questioned.

"Not sure. Let's just get to sleep," I said closing my eyes, waiting to fall asleep.

Waited.

Waited.

Waited.

I opened my eyes.

"What?" I inquired, looking around. 

Desert. Sand. Morning. There were a few plants here and there. Large cliffs with even lager mountains. Again? But this.... this feels more real than the last one. Way more real. I can feel the hot heat. I can't even keep my eyes open because of the sun. It was so bright and hot.

I closed my eyes, hoping to wake up next to Serena again

Waited.

Waited.

Waited.

I opened my eyes.

Still the same desert? Maybe if I wait a little more. I started walking. It was so hot I was barely able to keep standing. Despite that, I pushed myself to keep walking. Then I saw something pink ahead. I walked towards, and when I got closer I could kinda make out what it was. A person? No wait... 

Serena?!

I started running. I ran and ran towards the body. But I tripped on a rock.

"Ouch.." I whimpered a little. My knee started to bleed, but I don't care. I jumped back up and ran again. It was like nothing happened to my knee. Serena was my priority. So if I got hurt, I don't care. Nothing else mattered. Something started to echo in my head.

Eye for Eye; Blood for Blood; Evil for Evil

It kept ringing in my head. Then I collapsed. The last thing I heard:

Run 

As fast  as you can, as far as you can

*thinks for a moment* wow.... that actually wasn't a very long chapter. So I apologize for the delay. However, if you read in my thought book (which you probably didn't) you'll know that I've been doing interviews for DestinyProduction, the book The Destiny Talk Show. If any of you guys reading this want an interview, plz PM me and I'll give you an interview. Anyway see ya next time.