Chapter 12- Dress for the Occasion

Mark-

     I opened the door and was shocked by what I saw. Jack stood on the other side, but he didn't look like Jack. Instead of the energetic, smiling, dancing eyes Jack that I knew, this stranger had dark circles under his eyes. His skin was paler than usual, if that was somehow possible. He looked as though he could fall asleep on my front step. Even his green hair looked exhausted and more messy than normal, as though he simply hadn't had the energy to run a comb through it. And, yes, I knew that after a long flight, many people don't look well, but this wasn't just travel lag, this was pure fatigue. 

   Still, he hadn't lost his sense of humor. He took one look at me and tried not to laugh, then said "So, I see you dressed up for me! You shouldn't have!" I looked down, and realized that I was still in my pajamas, red flannel pants and an old, lose, ratty t-shirt. I felt my cheeks go red. Trying to keep an already awkward moment from getting more awkward, I stepped outside and grabbed one of his bags, and he followed me inside, pulling his suitcase behind him.

*******************************************

Hello everyone! First off, sorry, not my best chapter, I know, I'm sorry. I'm planning on having another longer and exciting chapter tomorrow. So that's my job, but I also have a job for you people as well. In order to celebrate 350 reads, I thought it would be fun if I got to know all the amazing people who made this milestone possible! So here's my idea: at the end of every chapter, I'm going to leave a question of the day. I'll answer it, and you leave your answer in the comments. Also, on the other end, if you have a question for me, leave it in the comments, I'll answer it in the next chapter. 

Question of the Day:

What were your favorite TV shows when you were little, and what do you think of them now?

My answer: The Wiggles, Little Einsteins, Spongebob, Teletubbies, Mr.Roger's Neighborhood, Dora, Thomas and Friends, and Clifford the Big Red Dog. Opinion now- SO MUCH MEME MATERIAL! 

Thank you everybody so much for reading, and as always, I will see you.. in the next chapter! Buh Bye!