Chapter 16- Breaking

M̸̡̞͕̤͓̮̱̩͇̮̫͎̘̼̯͈̬̞̥̅̾̍̽̍̉̿̂̇͝͠a̸̡͖̠̰̳̗̺̘̫̭̞̻͚̼̬͓͖̱̙͙͌̀̄̇̈͗̑͆͐̿̀͐́̎͌̔̎͐͆͐̈́͠ͅr̸̡͈͓̘͇̙͙̮͔̯̜̻̯͎͍͓̠̜̣̓ͅk̵̨̛̖͕̼͉̪̫̝͓̠͊̍̊̓̅́̆͘̚͝ͅ-̷̧͉̦͉̟͙͈̱͎̀͐͐͗̇̌͋͌̓̀͛̂̋̈́͗̔͑̈́͊̑̚͠͝

jack has been here for four days now. 

he still doesn't know why i wanted

<needed>

him here. 

he still doesn't know about

<sleepless nights

shattered glass

murderous thoughts

spilled milk

Dark. 

he'll think i'm insane. 

he may be right.

he is right.

he is a bit suspicious, but he still seems to think things are okay. 

he doesn't know that everything is 

<breaking

shattering

collapsing>

different.

i need to tell him.

*********************************************************

Hello everyone! Sorry, this chapter looks so weird. It's actually inspired from the style of one of my favorite books of all time, family by Micol Ostow. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it, it's an artistic, poetic, haunting, terrifying, absolutely amazing book. But let me know what you thought of the style, if you'd like me to continue it. Thank you all so much for reading, and also, this is so amazing to me, I have people from ACROSS THE WORLD reading my book. That is legitimately unbelievable to me.  I'm so glad people are liking this story, and taking the time to read it, it means the world to me. If it wasn't for you guys, I probably would've given this book up a long time ago. 

Question of the Day: What is your favorite book(s) of all time? 

Me: Too many to list, but I really like family (duh) and the Harry Potter series, but the partial list is on my bio. (Don't go looking, seriously. I'm warning you, you'll regret it.)

If you did like this chapter, feel free to vote and comment, I really appreciate all your feedback.

Thank you everybody so much for reading, and as always, I will see you... in the next chapter! Buh bye!

We just passed 600 reads! I never imagined 6 reads. Never could've done this without you guys. Thank you.

h̸̡͍̦͚̭͔̻͉͎̼͋͊́́͂̅͠e̸̢̧̤̟͈̤͕̻̖̦̜̱̖͆̌̈͘l̸̛̘̙̫̪̳̮̩̣͕̮̒̆̒͑̅̿̏̈́͆̍̾͘͜͜͝͠͝p̴̻̓͋͆̆̋̉́͘͘ͅ ̴̨̛̛̲̭̬̄̊̉̌͋̂̑͆͛̀͜͝m̸̛̛̫̆͆̀͐̈̾̄̈́̂͝è̶̢̛͚̝͒̽͊̌͂͗͗̕͝