Chapter 23-Towards Me

Listen to the song as you read the chapter. Trust me.

Mark-

"Why did you kiss me?" 

I look up from my phone, startled."W-what?"

"You heard me. Why did you kiss me?" Sean looks at me from where he's sitting beside me on the couch.

"I don't know."

"Bullshit."

"Look. I don't see why it matters. I mean, you've made your feelings perfectly clear. I fucked up, okay? I'm sorry. I'm already embarrassed, and I don't need you-" I'm cut off by him pressing his lips to mine. Without thinking, I wrap my arms around him, pulling him closer. His hands move to my hair, fingers running through it. 

This.

This feels right.

This is right.

He pulls away, and I stare at him, my mind perfectly empty. 

"Speechless? I know. I'm hot." 

"Shut up." I say, pulling his face towards mine. His hands move to the hem of my shirt, tugging at it. I pull away and smirk at him. "You didn't say please."

"Fuck you."

"All in good time."

He flushes red, and then his eyes glint wickedly. He suddenly lunges towards me, pushing me so that I'm laying down on the couch, looking up at him. He kisses me, and I kiss back eagerly. I feel his hands travel under my shirt and run over my chest. He pulls up the shirt, and I raise my arms to help him lift it over my head. He tosses it to the floor before attacking my lips again, hands resting on my chest. He bites my lip and I gasp. I feel him smirk against my mouth, and with one hand on my chest, his other hand moves to the nape of my neck and slides into my hair. He tugs on my dark locks and I moan again, tugging at his shirt. He smirks widely and pulls away, climbing off me and going the stairs without a word. 

"Fucking tease!" I yell after him, and I hear him laugh in response.

Asshole.

**********************************

Don't worry, the sweetness ends there.

How is this going? What do you guys think?

We're nearing the end.