Getting Cas' memory back

Dean's POV
"Alright, I have to go. I have to go get my next job. I'll be back later tonight to see you, Cas." I said, looking at Cas.

"Bye, Dean." He said with uncertainty when he said my name.

I was going to get his memory back. There had to be a way to bring back a merman's memory back. But how? I'll have to ask Gabriel later. He'll probably know.

{2:00 p.m}
I arrived at the beach and went up to the lifeguard station.

"Hi, are you guys still hiring for lifeguards?" I asked the one guy in the front.

"Yes, we are. Would you like to be a lifeguard?" He asked me with a smile.

"Yes I would. Now, where do I sign up?" I asked with a smile.

He handed me some papers. He told me to have them all signed in an hour. There was about 10 papers.

"Thank you for your time, Alfie." I said as I looked at his name tag.

"Thank you for yours." He smiled.

I walked away and found a place to sit at. I sighed and sat down. I started looking at all the papers and got to signing them all.

{3:00 p.m}
I finished signing them all and handed it back to Alfie.

"Thank you, sir. Now, I'll go get my boss and he'll interview you." He said before walking away.

I took a deep breath and checked myself out on my phone screen. I made sure my hair was fine, it was. I looked down at my outfit and it was fine.

"Hello, my name is Zachariah. I am the boss. Who might you be?" He asked formally.

"Hello, sir. My name is Dean Winchester and I would love to be a lifeguard." I said politely.

"Very nice to meet you, Dean Winchester." He said and stuck out his hand.

I shook it.

"Very nice to meet you as well, Zachariah." I said and took my hand away.

"Now, what made you consider taking this job?" He asked me seriously.

"Well sir, let's just say my friend inspired me to get this job. He loves the beach a lot and saves a lot of people as well. So, he inspired me to do the same." I told him honestly.

"Ok. Now, why do you believe you should have this job?" He asked me.

"Because I'm very hard working, I love the beach, and I also love saving people." I said honestly.

He asked me a few other questions. Once he was done asking me questions he looked at me for a few seconds before speaking again.

"Well Dean Winchester, you're hired. I'll go get you your uniform and you can get straight to work. Your shift will end at 7:00 tonight." He said.

"Thank you, sir." I said with a smile.

He returned the smile before walking away. He was young. He had dark brown hair and dark green eyes. He was fairly tan. He wore a pair of dark gray swim shorts and a light gray shirt. The gray shirt didn't say anything. It was just a regular gray shirt.

I looked down at my uniform and it was a red swimsuit bottom and a red collared shirt. The shirt didn't say anything. It was just a regular red collared shirt.