The phone call part 2

Cas' POV
Everyone was shocked to see who it was. We got up and all hugged him. He chuckled light and hugged us back.

"Hey guys." He said.

"I'm so happy you're back, Gabriel. I missed you so much." I said as I sat back down.

"I missed you guys, too. That's why I came back up here. I've only back for a day and I already bought an apartment. Sure, it took a little merman brainwashing but I got an apartment." He said whispering about the merman part.

"That's awesome that you got a job and an apartment." I smiled.

He nodded. "So, what's new with everybody?" I asked.

"Well, I'm looking for a job, I found a guy that I liked a lot, and he asked me if I wanted to go get a drink with him this weekend. His name is Jimmy and we exchanged phone numbers. He said he would call me up and tell me what day he was thinking about getting a drink." Lisa explained.

"That's awesome, but just be careful, Lisa." He said.

"I know, I know." Lisa responded.

"Everyone has been saying that to me. I already know." Lisa continued.

"Ok." Gabriel said.

"I'm the King of all the Oceans." Dean whispered to Gabriel.

"Oh my god, what? That's so awesome!" He exclaimed.

"I know. It still feels a bit weird but it's still awesome." Dean said.

"Cas, what's g-" Gabriel was about to start before he got yelled at by his manager telling him to get back to work.

"Sorry, boss." He yelled back.

"Sorry guys, I have to get back to working. In the meantime, what would you all like to drink." I asked.

"I'll have a water." I said.

"I'll have a water as well." Lisa said.

"I'll have a Pepsi." Dean said.

Gabriel wrote down the drinks and said "later" before walking off.

Lisa's POV
"That's so awesome that he's back!" I said happily.

"Yeah." Cas and Dean agreed.

My phone beeps and I have a text from Jimmy.

J: Hey, what are you doing right now? Are you busy?

L: I'm actually just having lunch with my friends right now. What are you doing?

J: I'm just at the beach right now. It's so pretty.

L: Yeah, I know. I love the beach, too.

"So, who are you texting?" Cas' asked.

"Jimmy." I responded.

I nodded and smiled. Then, I got another text and looked down at my phone.

J: Hey, do you want to hang out with me at the beach after you're done having lunch?

L: Sure, I'd like that.

J: Awesome! See you later, cutie.

L: You're the one that's cute.

I sent it and immediately started blushing furiously. I just called him cute.

J: Oh, you think I'm cute, huh? 😉

Crap crap crap!

"Are you ok, Lisa? You're face is as red as a lobster." Dean asked.

"I told him he's the cute one." I confessed.

Cas and Dean both laughed at me.

"Oh my god, Lisa. Way to go. Good job." Dean said as he laughed.

I looked down and just even more redder.

~30 minutes later~
We finished eating lunch and we said bye to Dean before he headed back to work. Dean had payed for lunch so we also thanked him before Cas and I headed back to Dean's house.

~10 minutes later~
We were back at Dean's house and I went upstairs and threw on my light blue bathing suit. After putting on my bathing suit I grabbed a cover up and a towel. Then, I put my sandals on, grabbed my phone, went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, and then headed downstairs.

"CAS!" I called.

"YEAH?" He yelled back.

"I'M GOING TO THE BEACH." I told him.

"HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE!" Cas yelled.

"THANKS, BYE." I yelled before opening the door.

-Meanwhile-
Jimmy's POV
I was sitting in the sand and enjoying my time on the beach when my started ringing. I looked to see who it was.

Crap.

I picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered.

Unknown's POV
"Hello?" Jimmy answered.

"Is the girl with you right now?" I asked.

"Not yet." He answered.

"Good. You know the plan right?" I asked.

"Yes, but I still don't get why we have to do this."

Jimmy's POV
The person explained everything and I said "ok."

After that we shortly hung up and continued waiting for Lisa. She was perfect in every way. Her eyes, her body, her hair, etc.

-10 minutes later-
I looked around the beach and soon enough I saw the most perfect girl walk up to me.

"Hey, cutie." I said.

She blushed.

"Hey, Jimmy. Thanks for inviting me to hang out with you." Lisa said.

"You're welcome. It's my pleasure." I smiled and motioned her to sit.

She sat next to me and I asked her if she wanted to go in water. She said sure, so she took off her cover up, and we went into the water.

I looked her up and down and she was wearing a light blue bathing suit, which she looked awesome in.

We went into the water and I splashed her. She gasped and laughed. Then, she took a huge amount of water and splashed me with it. We both laughed and locked eyes for a few seconds.

I felt myself starting to lean in and I closed my eyes. Then, I felt her soft lips on mine. I slid my tongue in her mouth and she did the same to me. We fought for dominance and I won. I pulled her closer to me and deepened the kiss.

-5 minutes later-
We pulled away and tried to catch our breaths. That was my first and best kiss ever.

"You're an amazing kisser." She said.

"Thanks, you were amazing, too." I smiled at her and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

God, she was perfect in every way. We locked eyes again and I leaned in for another kiss. This time we just exchanged a simple kiss. We pulled away and started talking.

"So, how's Saturday night for those drinks?" I asked.

"Sounds good." She smiled.

"Great. See you there." I said and smiled.

We soon kissed each other again and this kiss was full of passion.