Cas' news and Dean's discovery

Cas' POV
We arrive at the beach and immediately run to the lifeguard chair where Dean is.

"Dean!" I yelled up at him excitedly.

He looked around, confused as to where the sound was coming from, until he finally looked down at me.

"Cas!" He smiled at me.

"I'm coming up!" I said before climbing up the chair.

Once I was up on the chair I sat on Dean's lap and whispered the news to him.

"Dean, I got my tail back!" I whispered excitedly.

We looked at each other and he smiled widely.

"That's awesome, Cas!" He happily replied.

He pulled me in close and we kissed passionately.

"Wait, let me rest out my powers. Maybe I have them back as well!" I whispered happily.

"Uh C-" he started but I shushed him.

I held up my palm and concentrated on the water. I raised my hand a bit and a little bit of water came up as well. I did it again and held my hand up for a minute and the water stayed.

I was so astounded and happy to finally get my tail and powers back! It felt so amazing! I was finally myself again!

I put my hand down and the water came down with a big splash. Some people got scared while others were just confused. I chuckled to myself as I looked at them.

"Now what were you saying, Dean?" I asked.

"I totally forgot." He said with a small smile.

"I'm so happy right now!" I smiled at Dean and threw my arms around him.

He smiled and laughed. Then we kissed each other again.

Dean's POV
"Dean Winchester!" I hear my boss call me.

Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit!

I pulled away from Cas quickly and looked down at my boss.

"Yes sir?" I called down.

"Come here." He said and pointed down to the ground.

Cas got off my lap and climbed down. I climbed down after him. Once I was on the ground, my boss pulled my aside, and said that he needed to talk to me about something.

Once we were out of earshot of Cas and Lisa he started talking.

"Dean Winchester, you're my favorite lifeguard that I've ever had, so this is just a warning. Don't make out with your boyfriend while you're working. You can do that at home or any other time. Just not at work, ok Dean?" He explained.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry." I apologized.

"It's ok, but just don't do that while you're working. There's also something I need you to help me with." He said.

"Yes sir?" I asked.

"You know Meg, right?" He asked.

"One of the lifeguards?" I asked.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Ok, so I asked her out and she said yes, so, I need you to give me some advice about what to do on the first date? Also what to wear. Please Dean?" He asked sincerely.

I thought for a minute.

"Alright, what time are you picking her up?" I asked.

"6:30." He replied.

"Alright so, you're taking her to dinner?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Alright, where are you taking her?" I asked.

"Well, actually I was planning a romantic picnic on the beach. Is that ok?" He asked.

"That's perfect. I'm sure she'll love that." I smiled.

"Great! Now, what do I wear?" He asked.

"Just wear the swim shorts you have on now with a white t-shirt." I suggested.

"Ok, what about how I should act?" He asked.

"Just be yourself. You're going on a date with the woman, not playing a role in a movie." I sassed.

He smiled and laughed.

"Alright, thank you so much, Dean." He smiled.

"You're welcome, boss." I smiled back.

He pat my shoulder and walked away with a huge smile on his face.

I smiled and shook my head before walking back over to Cas and Lisa.

"Hey babe, what was that all about?" Cas asked.

"Oh, he just wanted to talk about something with me." I said.

"Oh ok. Did I get you in trouble? I'm sorry if I did." He said and looked down.

"Aw babe, don't be sad. It's ok. I didn't really get in trouble but he just gave me a warning." I reassured him.

He looked up and nodded before hugging me. I hugged him back.

"Hey babe, you want to do something tonight?" I asked him.

"Sure, what?" He asked.

"I don't know, but we'll figure out something." I replied.

"Ok." He said with a smile.

We pulled into a kiss and kissed each other passionately.