The very last chapter

A/N: Hey guys, I have decided that this will be the very last chapter of Forgotten But Not Forgotten. I've had a blast writing this book and I'm so thankful that you guys decided to read this series and that you guys enjoyed it. You guys are truly amazing, so thank you all for being yourselves.

I could've given up on this book and deleted it but it's you guys that made me keep going and get me to be where I am right now. I honestly love all you guys. With that being said, please enjoy the very last chapter of Forgotten But Not Forgotten. Feel free to comment anything you guys want. Bye, guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Many years later~
{7:30 A.M}
Dean's POV
Today is Saturday and I'm freaking away at 7:30 in the morning. This is nuts!

I turn around and see my beautiful husband sleeping peacefully next to me. I watch him for a few minutes and reminisce about our wedding day. Aka, the happiest day of my life.

-Flashback-
_October 10, 1991_
{9:30 A.M}
Dean's POV
Today is Cas and I's wedding day and I couldn't be happier.

It was only 9:30 and the wedding didn't start until 5:00, so I had plenty of time to do whatever I wanted to do. As did Cas.

Cas was out for a swim and I was just laying in my bed. I didn't know what to do. Then, I got out of bed and threw on my swimsuit before driving down to the beach.

I got to the beach and immediately ran into the ocean. I swam around and looked for Cas. I use my merman powers to feel his energy and I couldn't find it anywhere. Then, I felt something grab my leg and pulls me to the bottom of the ocean.

"BOO!" Cas jumps out in front of me and I let out a high pitched scream.

"Jellyfish, Cas! What was that for? Your scared me half to death!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry, Dean. I was just trying to have a little fun." He says sadly and looks down. I instantly feel bad.

"Awe, babe. It's ok. I'm sorry." I said softly and make him look at me.

I lean in for a kiss and he does too. Our lips touch and we kiss each other softly. The longer we kiss, the deeper it gets.

"Dean. Dean, stop." Cas said while kissing. I pulled away and asked him what was wrong.

"We...we can't do this." He said, out of breath.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Lets finish this at home." He whispered into my ear.

"That's a great idea." I said and snapped my fingers.

A second later we were on my bed with only our swimsuits on. We looks at each other for a few seconds before we kissed each other again. The kiss got deeper and more passionate every second that we kissed.

"I can't believe I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you, Dean Winchester." He said and smiled.

"Me either, Castiel Novak." I said and kissed him again.

We kissed and kissed. It felt so wonderful!

"I think we should save this for tonight." I said and Cas nodded.

"I think that's a good idea. Make it more magical?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

We looked at each other again for a few more seconds before kissing one last time.

~4:30 p.m~
I was currently in my room and I was already dressed and ready to go but I didn't have to leave for another 10 minutes. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked pretty good. I was so nervous, so I started doing some breathing exercises. I was pacing back and forth but stopped when I heard a knock at the door.