A special night

Dean's POV
We continued to kiss as he leaned back on the bed. I got on top of him without breaking the kiss.

"I love you, Dean." He said between kissed.

"I love you, too Cas." I said between kisses as well.

I brought my hands up to his hair and started running my hands through it. His hair felt so soft. I loved running my fingers through his hair.

After a few minutes he ran his hands through my hair. It felt amazing having his hands run through my hair.

We kissed more deeper and passionately ever second that passed by. He moved his down towards the hem of my shirt and played started playing with it.

I stopped kissing him and pulled away.

"Cas, are you sure you're ready to do this? I don't want you to feel like we're rushing or anything." I said.

"This is the surest I've ever been about anything. This and my feeling for you." He explained.

I nodded.

"But before we do this, I should probably tell you that I've never done this before." I admitted.

He smirked a little bit and tried to hold in a laugh but failed.

"What?" I said offended.

"Nothing." He said and stopped laughing after a while.

I was about to say something but then he pulled me into another kiss and we started kissing again. He played with the hem of my shirt again so I quickly pulled of my shirt before kissing him again.

I held his hips firmly and deepened the kiss. He pulled away from me and also removed his shirt before kissing me again.

Our hands traveled around each other's bare chests as we kissed. God, I loved the feel of his lips on mine!

A few seconds later Cas moaned while we kissed and I started getting a boner. Cas flipped us over so that he was on top now and I was on the bottom. He went down and rubbed me slowly off with my pants on. I moaned loudly as he did this.

Then he took off my belt and started unbuttoning my jeans. I moaned a bit louder this time so he came up and kissed me again. I kissed him back.

While we were still kissing he unzipped my jeans before pulling away from me and pulling them off. He threw them in the pile of clothes that was on the floor before we started kissing again.

He got on my hips and started grinding on me. I let out a few loud moans as we kissed.

"Cas, just fuck me already!" I whined.

"In a little bit, baby boy." He said seductively.

"Cas!" I moaned loudly.

"Shh! We don't want to wake up Lisa, now do we?" He seductively whispered in my ear.

He stopped grinding me and went down again. He slowly started taking off my underwear with his teeth. He was going painfully slow and I kept whining.

"Shh, baby boy. It's ok." He seductively whispered once he finished pulling down my underwear with his teeth.

He threw my underwear in the pile of clothes on the floor before kissing me again.

"You're a good baby boy, aren't you?" He whispered in my ear seductively.

His voice sent chills down my spine. I just wanted him to fuck me so hard right now!

He pulled away and took off his jeans and underwear before stroking me off. Slowly at first but got faster each minute. I moaned his name loudly as he did this.

After a few minutes he stopped stroking me and got on top of me again.

"You want me to fuck you, baby boy?" He whispered sexually in my ear.

He nodded my head.

"How hard, baby boy?" He whispered.

"As hard as you can, daddy." I moaned.

(Well, now I feel really weird.)

Cas lined himself up to me and looked at me.

"This is going to hurt a bit, baby boy." He whispered.

I nodded before he started entering me slowly. I winced silently as he entered me. God, it hurt so much!

"Are you ok, baby?" He asked.

I nodded even though it hurt a lot. He entered me more and more and I kept wincing but I soon stopped. He was fully inside me now.

"Are you ok, baby?" He whispered.

"I am now." I whispered back.

He leaned down and started kissing my neck softly as he started going in and out of me. Slowly at first but faster every minute. If felt so amazing!

He hit my sweet spot and I let out a really loud moan.

"Cas!" I moaned loudly.

"Shh!" He whispered in my ear before continuing to kiss my neck.

He thrusters harder and faster. I was close. Very close.

"I'm coming." I moaned.

"Me too." He said before pulling out of me.

We were sweaty and out of breathe as we both came. He fell next to me and we tried to catch our breathes.

"That was amazing, Cas!" I said in between breathes.

"Thank you." He said happily.

"I love you, Cas." I said and looked at him.

"I love you, too Dean." He said as he turned to look at me.

We finally caught our breathes and pulled the covers over us. I grabbed Cas' phone and set an alarm for tomorrow before falling asleep in Cas' arms.