Shocking news

Lisa's POV
So many thoughts were running through my mind right now. What if I was actually pregnant? I don't know anything about being a mother. I didn't have a mother because she died just a few months after I was born. I don't remember her. My dad passed away when I was a year old and from then on it was just me and Jessica.

I don't know the first thing about being a mom. I started to cry. I'm so scared that it's going to be positive. I'm not ready to be a mom yet.

"Alright, it's time." Dean says from the other side of the door.

"Ok." I say shakily.

I picked up the stick and it was positive. There they were...two pink lines. I was pregnant.

I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom. Dean was still waiting outside the bathroom, waiting for me.

"So? Are you pregnant?" He asked.

There was that word again...pregnant.

I looked at him and instantly hugged him tightly. He held me tightly as well. I broke down crying in his chest.

"It was positive. I'm pregnant, Dean. I'm pregnant." I cried into his chest.

He held on to me tightly and tried to calm me down. Then, I heard the a door open.

"Lisa, what's wrong?" Cas asked.

I let go of Dean and turned to Cas. I wiped my tears away before telling him.

"I'm pregnant, Cas." I said and started crying again.

"Oh my god, Lisa." Cas said shocked.

Dean hugged me tightly again. God, I wish I had never had sex. I shouldn't be pregnant but I am. I should've never gotten drunk. I should've never had sex. But I did and now I'm pregnant.

"Sh Lisa, calm down. Cas and I will help you with whatever you need. Plus Jimmy as well. He'll help out, too." Dean said, trying to calm me down.

But, hearing his voice only made me cry even harder. I pulled away from Dean.

"Can you guys just give me some time to myself?" I asked them, my voice still shaky.

They nodded and I went downstairs. I heard the bedroom door close a minutes later.

I grabbed my phone from the table and called Jessica. Two rings and she picked up.

"Hey sis, how are you?" She asked happily.

I told her the story of how I met Jimmy and that we just started dating. Then, I told her.

"Jessica, I'm pregnant. Can you please just come down here? I really need you right now. I mean, Dean and Cas are here for me right now but I need my sister. I need a family member. My only family member." I cried.

"Yeah, I'll be there as soon as I can." She said.

"Thank you so much." I cried.

"You're welcome, bye sis." She said before hanging up.

Now comes the hardest part, telling Jimmy.