Cas' surprise

{6:00 a.m}
Dean's POV
I woke up to Cas' alarm going off and turned it off. I yawned before looking down at Cas who was still in my arms. I smiled down at him before kissing him on the forehead.

"I love you, Cas." I whispered.

I let go of Cas and started getting up. My butt hurts so much, but I don't regret one moment of yesterday night. Last night was magical. Cas and I are finally together now! I'm so happy right now!

I make my way to the bathroom and get in the shower. I love feeling the warm water running down my body.

I stand there for a few seconds and enjoy the warm water before I start washing myself.

I really hope Cas and Lisa get their tails back soon. I just want them to be happy. I mean, I know Cas is already happy since we're together now but I can see in his eyes that he wants his tail back.

I'm not going to lie, it was pretty cool having a tail, even if it was just for a few hours. It was also really cool to have the merman powers.

~After the shower~
I get out of the shower and dry myself off before wrapping the towel around my waist. I wipe off the steam from the mirror and start brushing my teeth.

Once I finish brushing my teeth and doing my hair, I walk out of the bathroom and grab a pair of underwear and my uniform before heading back into the bathroom to get dressed.

"You look hot with a towel wrapped around you." I hear Cas say while walking into the bathroom.

I turn around and see Cas with his sexy sex hair and his perfect blue eyes looking back at me with a smirk on his face. He looked so adorable and sexy at the same time.

How is it even possible for someone to look sexy and cute at the same time?

"Good morning, good looking." I smiled.

"Morning, you cute blowfish." He smiled.

God, I love that smile of his!

I smile back.

"You're so adorable." I chuckled.

"Come here my little cute blowfish." He smiled.

I smiled back and walked over to him. Once I reached the bed he grabbed my face and kissed me. I grabbed his face and kissed him back. He licked my bottom lip and begged for entrance.

"Baby, we can't right now." I said breaking the kiss and pulling away.

"But why?" He whined.

"Because baby, I have to get ready for work. But hey, tonight, I promise we can kiss each other however long we want to." I promised.

"Ok." He said with a pouty face.

"Aww baby, cheer up. I love you." I smiled.

He smiled back.

"I love you, too. You're my little cute blowfish." He said and hugged me.

I hugged him back.

"I love being in your arms." He mumbled in my chest.

"I love wrapping my arms around you." I smiled.

I grabbed Cas' phone and turned it on to see what time it was. It was 6:30. I only have 30 minutes left to get ready and be at the beach by 7:00.