Jimmy is born

~3 hours later~
Lisa's POV
After 3 hours of pushing, excruciating pain, and me almost breaking Dean's hand, Jimmy was finally born.

He was perfect. He was only 5 pounds point 4 ounces, he had my skin tone, a little bit of jet black hair, and 10 little fingers and toes. He hadn't opened his eyes yet so I didn't know his eye color.

I held him in my arms as he slept peacefully. Cas and Dean were looking and smiling. Dean said that Jimmy was cute.

Jimmy was taken away from me a few minutes later because the doctors said that they had to do some tests on him to make sure he's ok since he's premature. As they were taking him away he woke up and started crying. I felt bad for him but I couldn't do anything.

"Well, you survived your first time having a baby." Dean chuckled.

"That was the worst experience of my life." I said.

"But, it was also a magical experience." I continued.

The nurse came in and told me that they wanted to keep me in the hospital for a week before going home and I said, "ok."

"I suggest that you two go home and let Lisa get some sleep. You two look like you could use some sleep as well." The nurse suggest to Cas and Dean.

"Ok." Dean said.

"Bye Lisa, we'll be back tomorrow first thing in the morning." Dean said.

"Bye, Lisa." Cas said.

"Bye guys, thank you guys for bring here for me." I said, thanking them both.

"You're welcome, Lisa." Cas and Dean said before they gave me a hug and left.