Intro

Cara Delevingne, the badass bully captain of soccer team in their University. She's known as a player, Yes, a player of soccer team but that's not what I am talking about. She's an actually heartbreaker, A Player, A party girl. She's open about her sexuality, she loves to hook up mostly with girls, a happy-go- lucky type of person.

Kendall Jenner, a beautiful lady with manners and softhearted. But behind that beautiful face she hates what's her status. A daughter of the famous Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner and the sister of Kylie Jenner and a half sister of the three Kardashians Ladies and a half brother Kardashian. She sometimes hated her surname because of issues and random bad rumors about them.

The two ladies met. The blonde girl is sure she fell in love with the girl infront of her. The brunette was stunned at the beauty infront of her

But there is problem.

Cara know herself that she will never own this girl because the first things she knew is she is a Player. A player that never really wanted to make serious relationship. But in just a click, she wanted to change what she really wants. And that's because of Kendall

Kendall, who will see Cara just a friend. Who will always play blind and inoccent with the presence of Cara, who will forced herself not to fall in love with Cara.

Will they end just friends Till The End?

____________________________________

A/N

My first CaKe FanFic. I always wanted to make one, but now there it is!

Their life here will based in their real life status. Most scene here is just my own imagination. Like for example; they know each other before, that Cara know Kendall and vice versa before Cara entered the modeling world.

Hope you'll like it and stay tune to my next updated!!!

Leave comments if you want to continue this! I'll come back and will check again then i'll update the chapter one if there's comments! Thanks! Love ya'll!

-nng