Chapter Twenty-Seven: In Between

Kendall

Cara looked so brainwashed, like literally her brain was washed out. She looked like she had drunk too many alcohols to the point like she forgot everything. I don't know how to explain what was that 'Forgot Everyting' but in one word. She looks so empty.

She just leave us in the hallway earlier, saying that she have something important to do. Though we let her, she seemed tired. Although, we decided to grab some coffee down the street and stay a little while there.

Everyone was busy talking and laughing while I was staring out at the window. I suddenly saw something familiar outside. And I was a little shocked about it because she said that she will just stay at her place to do that 'Important' thing.

I look back at the persons with me but they seemed like they're enjoying their time. I then look at Cara's car, adjusting my vision to see who's with her.

They were laughing while Cara's searching for parking spot, I think? Though I can't see the Girl's face since she's looking at Cara.

I heard Gigi and the others stopped talking. I shifted my head at them and saw that they were looking to what am I looking too.

"It's Cara" I said, turning my gaze back at Cara's car. The girl is messing around with Cara. I still can't recognize the girl. But why she's with Cara? and I thought Cara will do something? Is that the important thing? Is that girl the important thing she said?

I tightly closed my eyes. Why am I questioning her? She can do what she want. Why the hell am I acting like her mother?

Because she excused herself for an importan thing, Kendall

Yes, I know. And she said that she will stay at her place while doing that thing. I'm just curious of why she's now here, outside, with a girl. Apparently, she excused herself for that girl. For them, to hangout.

I sometimes find Cara so mysterious and confusing. She's so-type of person who leaves you hanging without knowing what actually she's doing. And now too. I can see on others faces that they're confused too. Because, as I said earlier. She ditched us to a fucking girl. Kind of important business.

"It's Bella" my body startled as I turn around to them. Gigi is now seating properly at her chair. I look at the window again but the car isn't there anymore. They're gone. Maybe they'll find good place than here.

They're gone. Everyone is not talking. Bella. Bella? Why Cara and Bella are together? Bella is the 'Important' thing? What's happening? Why my heart felt like it's going to drop again? Why am I feelng this? I felt betrayed.

I lick my lips and swallows. My throat is so dry. My eyes are roaming, every side of this café. I don't know what to do next. Why I felt like I did something wrong? Like this is all my fault?

"I'm going to talk to Bella later. She gotta explain THIS things out between them" Gigi said clamly. But I know that she's getting into it. I can sense that she's cool in everything she witnessed.

"I got to go" Gigi stood up and makes her way outside. I look at Harry who's playing with his cup, feeling uncomfortable. Maybe he's affected too.

"Uhh... soooo... everything is good?" Justin asked. Everybody turn and lifts their head and just stared at Him. They're not feeling good too. Maybe they have no idea what's happening just like me.

"Where are they?" I asked, knowing that they didn't enter here at the first place.

You know how many times Cara and Bella flirt

Yes, but they still deny it whenever we caught them, everytime. They make sweet gestures and cuddling moment, everytime. Nose kisses, holding hands even hanging out without us, everytime.