Chapter Twenty: Fell Hard

Cara

We walk through the crowd and saw the squad sitting around the round table in the left corner.

Apparently Justin is not there, he's probably welcoming the others. I don't know what's in Justin, throwing a huge party. He did this for 6th time right now.

Kendall's back is facing me so she can't see me. I kiss Karlie's cheek next is Gigi, Selena and Harry who's now talking to Joe. I pulled Joe to my side and face Kendall. I smiled at her and kiss her cheek.

"Uh, Jonas. This is Kendall. Ken, this is Joe Jonas" I introduced them shaking their hands. I looked at Kendalls outfit. She looks so hot and sexy with her mini shining black dress. And that eyeshadow, the color of her eyes are exposing because of it.

I turn my head at Jonas who's deeply checking Gigi out. I smacked his head slightly hard. He hissed while massaging his head.

"Don't fuck with Gigi" I whispered snaking my arms through his waist and pinched it. He stiffed and grinned at me putting his arms around my shoulder, secretly squeezing me. Obviously pissing the fucking out of me even more. Though I squeeze back.

I heard him groaned to my hard squeeze. I chuckled and caressed his side. I sat at Kendall's side and Joe beside me. Guess I'll keep an eye to Jonas too. I swear to God I'll break his neck if he will fuck things up with Gigi.

I shifted my gaze at Kendall, bowed head, looking at her glass of... I think it's a vodka? I don't know. I tap her thighs with my hand catching her attention to me. I felt her tauted up a bit because of my touch. I love how her body reacts. I leaned over her ear and asked her

"Where's Kylie?" I said. I look at her face, furrowing her eyebrows. I know she didn't expect me to find Kylie. But I want to know what happened to them.

She opened her mouth and about to speak but Kylie absurdly walk towards us in the table. She was smiling while looking at me. Not in a seductive way, strange. Is she's changing or just going back to her old self?

She leaned on my face and slowly kiss me in the side of my lips. Almost touching it, but no. Just ALMOST

I was watching her sitting back beside Kendall in the right side. Maybe it's not in the smile but in her body language.

Don't mind it Delevingne

I shrug off and gaze back at Kendall who's again her head bowed.

"Gigi" I heard Gigi said on my left side. I turn to them and Jonas is completely starting to flirt with her. I rolled my eyes. Secretly tapping his shoulder.

I can't believe Jonas would pick Gigi. Gigi is not Jonas type. Like Gigi is an actual strict person and a protective one. And Jonas is a childish but mama's boy so I think they fit. Being Gigi like a strict mom and Jonas being a mama's boy to Gigi. I sound dirty

Someone pulled me to Dance floor and started to dance with me. It's Kylie.

"What are you doing?" I said through her ear. She clings her arms around my neck, so I purposely hold her waist cause I feel awkward in that position like while she's clinging her arms and I'm just there standing. It looks awkward for me... don't it?

"Come on, Cara. I didn't pull you here to flirt with you if that's what you think" I chuckled. This is the first time she show this side of her. She really have a good sense of humor.

The old times. When she'll walk up on me, she just flirt flirt flirt. So it's really inexplicable this side of Kylie.

"I just want to make things up to you. Since our very first encounter is kinda not... that you know... proper" she motion her hands hinting how not that fine when we met.