Chapter Thirty: Soccer Game

Kendall

"Kylie!" I Shouted from the living room. Kylie has been in her room for almost thirty minutes, looking for her clothes that will look better on her. I wonder if she's like this everyday and getting late in her first class.

She climbed down to the stairs with her denim short shorts and a oversized sweatshirt. I frowned at her and raise one eyebrow. She looked at me mischievously.

"Don't judge me. I have to prepare completely" she said, raising her hand gesturing me to don't talk things about her clothing ideas. I shook my head in disbelief.

"For what?" I asked, slightly raising my tone in my confusion. What preparing? She could wear anything she want, I know everything will look good on her. So why effort too much?

"Ugh, Kendall. Do you even heard of a party every after game in schools? Well, school knew they would win but... win or lose, they still do parties and it's fun" She said in excited tone. I rolled my eyes as I shrugged Kylie's word off.

"We need to go. The game must have started" I said. We got out from the house and hopped in her car and drove to school as fast as possible.

We arrived there hearing cheers and screaming audience from the fields. But here at the parking lot? I don't know why it's crowded in here. But I got nervous as I see them like paparazzis, I hated it so much. It's like a trauma. But I got to get over with it.

Stay calm Kendall

I sigh deeply as I got out from the car. Kylie was now standing infront of me, obviously waited me to come out. As I walked pass in the crowd, their murmurs and topics became me and all of their attentions was on me. I Heard someone says "Is that Kendall Jenner?" Or "Why she's here?" And "She's with Kylie probably". Well, I'm with Kylie probably because she's my sister. I didn't mind the other side comments and just keep on walking to enter the fields.

Before finding Gigi and the group I look at the score board first and saw a red light that says 1 in home and the other on is zero. Well, we're the 'Home' one.

They have been playing thirty minutes ago and still going before the first forty-five minutes end. We searched for Gigi but it seemed like she's the one who found us.

"Kendall! I've been waiting for the two of you! Where have you been?" She shouted as the crowd is getting louder and noisier. I pulled Kylie beside me who's slowly getting away to us because of this loaded people walking between us.

"Kylie took too much time to decide her clothes to wear" I answered. She led us on the bleachers in the upper part, you can see clearly the field in here. I saw the other five including Bella sitting on the perfect spot. I greeted them and sat after.

I fixed my sight on the field to find Cara but she's not playing.

"Where's Ca-" the screaming and cheering students cutted me off as we got the last minute in half time and had the chance to goal.

"What?" Gigi asked. I shake my head and just turn my eyes to the field to find Cara on my own and decided to not bug around.

As the game started again. I saw Cara doing stretches on the side of the field with her few soccer mates. This is the first time I've seen her wearing their or should I say her captain jersey. She looked so professional on those and I can't deny it but she's so attractive. The way she's cheering and raising her hands is way too cute for me.

I pulled my thoughts and looked at the score board again. The other school got one point and we still have two but once the other side got one again, it means we have to extend forty-five minutes more.