Chapter Twelve: Everybody knows it

I update too early

So please enyoy!

Kendall

I woke up cause of the sunlight that has been hitting my face through the window.

I sighed, remembering what had just happened last night.

I don't know what really got in me. I acted like a bitch at her and didn't even take her a chance to finish her words.

But as much as i want to apologize to her, I can't.

I mean, if I'm in her position that day. I would feel really pissed and mad.

That's why I'm afraid.

What if she won't forgive me?
What is she never want to see me again?

Did she even care about you?

The back of my mind said.

Yes, Kendall. Did she even care?

I don't know.

Then why are you acting like a paranoid Bestfriend that had been rejected. You just met her a days ago and you're like so obsessed to her.

I'm not obsessed to her. I just want to know her and be friends with her since she really got my attention in the first place I meet her here in my hotel.

I feel so comfortable, easily to her.

I sat up on my bed and reached my phone on the night stand. I saw that Gigi texted me.

From: Bitch♥

I'll drop by your place. See you in a minute! xoxo

I smiled at the same time, rolled my eyes. I think she didn't mind how rude I am last night. After ending the call without even saying goodbye.

I got out of the bed and went outside. My place is just for one person, not like Cara's, she have second floor. Her place is really peace– What the fuck Kendall?! Why are you thinking about her place?

I groaned as I walk in my kitchen. I cooked pancakes for myself and finished them as fast as I can. I then got showered and change clothes.

My phone buzzed once again and I'm sure it's Gigi so I carried my things and went to the lobby.

"Hey babe!" Gigi exclaimed. I look around the place and confirmed that most of the people turned their heads because of this big mouthed girl right infront of me.

"Gigi, can you please atleast lower your voice?" I hissed at her. She smirked and hugged me.

"We're gonna be late though. We have to go." she said as she begin to walk.

I started walking towards the door and saw that paparazzis still outside the hotel.

I was wonder if they're sleeping outside just to click photos of me everyday.

I sighs and after the guards open the door. Cara's words crosses my mind.

We can handle that, just stay by my side

Then she will hold my hand just to make sure I won't be lost, she will cover my head just to make sure I won't get hurt.

You know, I find it really kind. She just know me for days but she acted like she's my friend over years.

Maybe she really don't want me to get hurt

Oh stop it, Kendall. Maybe she know that paparazzis is harmful that's why she's doing it.