Chapter Thirty-Three: Beach House

Cara

"So what happened?" Gigi asked as I opened my door for her. I don't know why she went here. Maybe just to ask questions and after that, she will tease me.

"What what happened? " I asked back. I let her go in and followed her on the couch. She leaned on and put her legs- crossed- on the coffee table. Typical Jelena Hadid. She will let herself feel at home everywhere.

"Duh? Last night, of course. You're with Kendall, right?" She sarcastically said flipping her hair. I rolled my eyes at her antics. She literally knew something about that.

"I won't tell anything what happened last night" I said as I turned the flat screen tv on and glued my eyes there.

"Wait- what?- why wouldn't you tell me?.... ooh did something happened?" she asked. I shifted my eyes to her and saw this skunk, wiggling her eyebrows at me while creep smiling.

Why would I tell her if she's like this from the very start? I'm not yet telling her but she's starting to tease me so good. Though, as if something really happened last night, then I can't tell her since I really don't remember anything at all.

"Oh shut up, Gigi" I blurted, throwing my head at the back. If she will keep asking me this things. She can probably make stories that aren't true, triggering me to spill what I really don't know.

"What?! I'm just asking If something happened? Unless if it's really private thing" she again teases. I closed my eyes before I look at Gigi again, giving her my don't-fuck-with-me-right-now  look, that she seems to ignore it.

"Shut the fuck up, Gi!" I shouted. She smiled at me and pats my shoulder.

"You know you love me" she said in a sweet tone. Making me pissed off more at her.

"Hell No" I said abruptly, standing up from the couch and went to the kitchen. Gigi makes me hungry from all of her shitness. I pulled some chips from the fridge and started to munch it.

"Yeah? Because you love Kendall more" she yelled as I'm walking back to the living room.

I love Kendall more?

As if she didn't know that thing. I smirked. Kendall Jenner. The girl who I've fallen with. Who could ever knew that I'm in love with her? Who could ever knew that I can love someone? Because if you look at me back then, i know that the first thing you would think is I am a Player. I'll admit it, I used  to be a player but not until I met Kendall. Second thought? Probably a heartbreaker, since I don't take relationships that seriously everytime when I used  to have a lot of flings even I'm with someone already.

Yeah, Player? Heartbreaker? A bully? Or whatever it is that describes me as a bad person. But that things happened for a reason. Because I felt like my life is not serious at all, that time. As much as I really hated that names that- everybody said- represents me. I can't stop them to stop calling me names like that. Though they make me to just ignore that and embrace it because that's what they have been saying and doing.

That's not my fault. It's not my fault that they keep on pushing themselves to me, so I just let them because I don't really care at all. Then they will be crying and start to drama at me if I'll break up with them- as if I really take the relationship serious, which I don't.

So that stupid things they make, made my image turned to a bad one. And about why they call me a player? Same thing, same that it's their own fault. They will flirt with me, so I just did the same. But the problem with them, is they expect something more after flirting with them. Like, seriously? Why would you flirt if your only intention is to expect more than just a fling? And then everything will fall, with me, being the bad person.