Chapter Thirty-Four: Goodnight

Kendall

I decided to just go and stay to our bedroom when I still can't get off what Gigi and I talked about in the plane earlier.

When Cara left me and Gigi in the plane to sleep. I don't know what happened but the night when Cara told me this things about the girl she love  invades my mind. And I'm still curious who is that girl.

Flashback

"Gigi, can I ask you something?" I broke the silence after Cara left us here alone. At least I got the chance to ask Gigi about this girl.

"Yes. What's about it?" She asked, raising her eyebrows. I licked my lips and swallowed before saying her name. Now I'm getting nervous.

"A-about uhm- about Cara" I stuttered. Because I'm not sre what might Gigi think about it; that why am I going to ask things about Cara since it's really odd.

"Yes, sure. Anything" she said, leaning back to her seat. I sigh in relief kowing that it's okay to her.

"She mentioned something when she's drunk last night" I started. Her eyebrows furrowed and leaned her elbows on her thighs while her chin is on her hand. Looks like she's interesting.

"Hmm? What did she said?" She asked. I sat properly to my seat to have a comfortable side if ever I get sweaty which is happening now.

"Not that I want to get through her private life but I just really–"

"Kenny, don't worry. Just get in to the topic" Gigi smiled at me. I think she's sensing how nervous I am. God! Why am I even acting like this?

"Okay... it's about this girl she mentioned that she love but, she said the girl never really see her, like, the love that she's giving to that girl" I told her with my very serious tone. Because I'm really hell serious about this. But when I looked back at Gigi, she's smiling like a child. I furrowed my eyebrows even more from my confusion.

"So why are you asking about this girl? May I know?" She intimidately asked back to me. My mouth is open but there's no words that's coming out.

"As you see, I- uh- actually, I mean when drunk people tell something to you isn't it going to like, hunt you or disturb a little to you. Well, I just find it really serious because she looked so hurt when she told me these things" I continued. She nodded her head slowly, crossing her legs.

"Ah, makes sense. But what do you really want to know about these?" She asked. Reaching to her glass of water and started sipping on it.

"I want to know this girl–"my sentence cutted when Gigi  suddenly choked from the water. I abruptly move closer to her and pat her back softly.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded and tapped my shoulder once gesturing that she's now fine.

"So you want to know this lovely girl?" Gigi asked when she started to relax again. Getting in to her chair properly.

"Wait- what? Did you know her?" I blurted out. She should not have said 'lovely' to that girl if she didn't knew her, right?

"Luckily, Yes. Cara even INTRODUCED her to me in person sadly, just as friend. I can tell, she's really beautiful" Gigi explained. It kind of make me jealous because of the way Gigi said that she's beautiful. Like seriously? If I was that girl, would Gigi said that I'm beautiful too? Just asking though.

"Yeah? Then Cara really fell for her huh?" I said calmly, more like getting sarcatic as possible. I shouldn't have ask about this things when I really knew right from the start that I will just going to get jealous. Wrong move, Kendall.