Chapter One: Cara Delevingne

Cara

Hi there! I'm Cara Delevingne. The so-called "Badass Bully". I mean I admit it, I'm a bully since I'm a short tempered person or if someone stranger annoys me, It's either I'll wack your ass or embarass you.

But a Badass? I think I'm just being me. If they sees me like a Badass well I think that's because of my style. I'm a Bisexual and I'm open to my sexuality. I always wear what I want unless they are comfortable to fit with.

I live on my own here at New York. My family is in London. The truth is, I can't stay longer in London with my parents. They were always busy with their jobs wasting time in office and not minding if they have daughters. That's why I parted with them and live alone in New york.

I'm studying in a University and a captain of the soccer team. And here I was, laying in the soccer field with my jersey on.

We just finished the practice and our coach said we can take a time to relax and so I lay down here with my left arms covering my eyes.

"Come on Delevingne get up!" A familiar voice called me. I move my arms and peeks with my left eye. I met Her gaze while she's frowning at me. I close my eyes again and pats the ground beside me.

"Cara please! Get up. We have to attend the last subject!" Gigi shouted. Jelena Noura 'Gigi' Hadid, for short Gigi Hadid, is my bestfriend since grade school. She always have my back and I always have her back, we're partners in crime and she's always right. So don't get mad at her or she might kill you.

I stayed like that on the ground waiting Gigi to shout again but nothing comes up untill someone grabs my foot and started to run while holding on it.

See? I fucking told you! She might kill you so don't disobey her or else she's going to treat you worst than what she's doing right now to me.

"GIGI! STOP IT!" She continue to run and stops when we reached the corner of the field. She helped me to get up and pats the dust away to my jersey. We walk together and passes through the hallway that's full of student. They all halt and gave way for us.

"Hello Cara" Taylor blocks me roaming her finger on my chin. Taylor Swift, the captain of our cheerleading squad, known as the Queen of this University, if that's really make sense. And she's the most popular chick girl in our University. I'm popular too but not a "chick girl" called.

"Hi Taylor. Can you excuse us and step a little back?" I said with my bitch tone. I don't wanna waste my time talking or flirting with her. Actually she used to be one of my hook ups, but I'm done with her. She's a legit bitch.

"How rude? Don't you want to catch up with me tonight, baby?" Taylor pressing her body to me, I push her a bit to stop what she's doing. She smirks and hangs her arms on my neck.

"Taylor please, I don't want to catch up and do not call me 'Baby'?" She suddenly free my neck, rolls her eyes and walk pass to us.

"So who's the latest?" Gigi asks when we reached our lockers. There's no one right now. Maybe Kylie Jenner? If there's a Queen of this campus, Kylie is the Queen Bitch. She loves to hook up with whoever she wanted, like me. But hey, I have my limits, she don't.  Other said she changed or I might say she's rebel, same as me.

Gigi said that Kylie is her childhood bestfriends little sister that's why they know each other but they're not close cause Kylie don't like Gigi's vibe. Well, Kylie is popular because of her family, the Kardashians and Jenners. Gigi told me that Kylie and her sister has a big difference. I never seen her sister even though they're popular or so, Maybe her sister is more attractive than her

"Nothing, no one" I pick my casual clothes and change my jersey. I waited Gigi to change and went to our classroom.

I was greeted first by Justin, one of my bestfriend since highschool, a chick magnet but his heart's always belongs to Selena, she's the most loyal person I've ever met, drinking alcohol is the only bad thing she do, she's addict to Justin obviously. Selena's not like Karlie, she's the one who's chasing guys, she loves to do that, so we don't bother what she wants to do, but surely, if she's hurt we'll be by her side all the time. And lastly this curly man; even he cut his hair off now, I'm still calling him curly; smiling infront of me...

"Hey blondie, it's friday, it's your treat for our frinight" Harry Styles, every girls dream boy. It's really disgusting to hear that, even Harry didn't want that kind of title for him. He's my childhood bestfriend, so I saw how he did stupid things with me.

"I know" I pat his shoulder. I sat down in the back of the room with Gigi and waited for our class to start.

"Okay class, I'm not gonna waste my time. I just want you to make an assignment. I want you to take a photo, not a regular photo, but the one that we can appreciate" Mr. Perez our Art teacher said and raise my hand.

"What If I took a picture of myself?" The class laughs. Gigi slaps me on the shoulder. I look at her and started to hand gesture me. I shook my head and return my sight on Mr. Perez

"Stop playing around Miss Delevingne" He said and bid goodbye to us.

I headed to my condo after the class. It's 3 in the afternoon and Harry said that we should meet at the club at 5pm. I still have two hours to rest and eat.

I pulled my phone to my pocket and dialed the number of the pizza parlor after that, I message Harry.

To Curly Styles:

Want some pizza party, Curly?

I send it and put my phone back to my pocket. I went to the kitchen and open the refrigerator, I pulled out two bottles of soft alcohol. It's just my starter pack, so I can drink hard drinks later.

Few minutes later. I heard someone knocking at my door. I stood up and peek at the peep hole. Obviously Harry arrived, he was smiling at the peep hole. I opened the door and saw him carrying a pizza. I let him come in to my unit and started to watch some movie while drinking and eating.

He said he saw the delivery boy at the lobby and took the courage to get the pizza up to my place. He's literally sweet. 5pm ticks by, we started to clean up my living room.

"Are you going in that?" I pointed at his plain white Tshirt and a skinny jeans with his pointy shoes. Sometimes, I wonder If he wants to be a dwarf one day.

"Yeah, go change and I'll wait you here" I ran upstairs and change faster in white shirt and a black leather jacket, black skinny jeans and white sneakers. I got this boyish style that can increase my appeal. That's what other said. I just feel comfortable in this.

I went down stairs and saw Harry concentrately fixing his hair infront of the mirror. I tiptoed and messes his hair.

"CARA!" He shouted. I grinned at him. We got out to the building, ride on our own cars and reached the club full of people.

It's gonna be a long night, Delevingne.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Kinda boring in the first place. I hope you get my point in Cara's side lol.

If you want to ask something, just comment it down.

Well done chapter one, thanks! And please vote ♥♥

-nng