Chapter Nineteen: Childhood Friend

Cara

She's very funny to tease. I don't know but she's very cute and I almost kiss that lips of hers. Though I still have to stop myself.

And the 'Hook up' thing? No, I won't do it. I think? Since Kendall will be with us. I want to keep an eye on her this whole night.

I want to keep her safe and sound, no scratches, no harassing moments with a stranger- though we have our own private room in that club, more like our property. This party is huge! Like, Biebers close friends will be there. And we're going to meet lots of familiar faces there. From our school mostly, though Justin invite his block mates and his own friends. And I'm hella sure there's a lot of guys will walk over Kendall and try to flirt with her.

You're too sensitive about her

Yes, I know! But that's just the only way for her to give an attention to me. To keep her close to me, since we're starting to get you know, attached?

"Hey! Jonas!" I greeted, shouting over the phone. I called Joe Jonas, My other best of friends back when we're children with Harry. Jonas and me have the same age, so we get along first than Harry.

"Oh god Cara. Stop shouting" he groaned. I haven't seen him these past three months because he's 'busy' as he said. Well he's probably busy being a mama's boy. He's a complete mama's boy, and that's the charming side of him.

"Yeah yeah. I missed you too" I sarcaticaly said. Maybe he just woke up cause of his annoyed voice ringing through the phone.

I got out to the elevator and walk to the parking lot at the back of the building.

"Why'd you call, Delevingne?" He composed himself. Yes, I was going to invite him in Justin's party. They're good friends though so we don't have a problem to that.

"Why, thank you for missing me too Jonas" I rolled my eyes and connect the phone to the speaker in my car. I started driving to go and pick Joe up in their house.

"Ugh! Such a sweet talker. I miss you too Delevingne. But why'd you call?" He answered. I smiled, picturing his grumpy- just woke up face.

"Get your ass ready up, Babe. I'm going to your house and we'll attend Justin's party together" I commanded. I hear him sigh. He's really a one call away person. He can't and never say 'no' 'buts' to me.

He's a good guy actually. But wait if you see him in a bar or club. That mama's boy side of him will disappear and the beast in him will go out. He can be wild sometimes.

"Okay. You know me. See you in thirty" he bid and ended the call. his house is a little bit far away though. But he knows that I'm a reckless driver all the time. So thirty or less minutes will do.

As I arrived at the Jonas house, I started to knock at the door and waited it to open. Denise opened it, greeting me with a wide smile.

"Aunt Denise!" I greeted as I hug her. Denise Jonas, The Jonas Brother's mom. She's nice and kind. When we were kids, she's the one who always take care of me when me and Jonas plays with mud and dirt.

"Cara? I told you don't call me 'Aunt'. I'm too young for that!" she chuckled. I smiled at her antics. What can I say? She's one hell of a teenager.

"Oh I'm sorry Denise. By the way, is Joe ready?" I asked her letting me in, in their house. She get back at the counter table sipping her wine.

"Yes, I am ready" Jonas announced getting down on the stairs. I walk towards him and gave him a tight warm hug.

"Thanks Denise! I'll take care of your boy. Bye!" I shouted and pull Jonas outside. He's giving me a digusting look, crounching his nose.

Why could he just thank to me cause Denise letting him go out when i'm the one who's with him.

"So where's you other lads?" I asked him walking through their front yard.

"Busy with their own music shits. Nick is writing one, Kev is... i don't know. Maybe he's helping Nick" he muttered. Jonas Bothers are singers. They're actually a band. Some of their music is well-known from now. They keep achieving stuffs, and I'm really proud of that.

"Then what are you? Waiting them to finish it? You never really change Jonas" I chuckled. I start the engine and drove away. It takes minutes to get in there, so I have the chance to let know things that Jonas did these past few months.

"Not now. I don't have enough brains to cope up with them" he said. Really? Cope? Brains? He's a real alien. I know I'm weird too but Jonas is a different alien. Like out of this whole world and galaxy alien.

"Pfft. What an ass. How's your famous life?" I teased. He's hates being called 'famous' because he said 'I'm just doing my work to have money and not for my name'. He have a point, but he's working in a fucking public type job. How can he stop being famous?

"Oh yeah? Well, how's yours with Ms. Kendall Jenner?" I abruptly step on the break pedal and glared at him. He's caressing his chest cause of the seatbelt that's around him. Thanks to that 'lock-alert' -if that's called lock-alert- of that seatbelt.

"Remember that, if you have a plan to talk that issue up" I sternly said. He put his both arms gesturing that 'I gave up'.

"Unfair" he mumbled. I smirked and continued to drive.

We're just two meters away when I saw Gigi with Kendall and..... KYLIE?! Woah! Are they okay now? Last time I check, Kylie treated Kendall like a stranger.

I parked my cruiser at the side of the street just one and a half meters away.

"Ready Jonas?" I asked unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Hell, yeah. Last time I got in a club was like... three months ago?" He said unsurely. I smirked knowing that he can't go to a club these past few days. I'm his best club buddy though.

"You're with me that time. And that's the last day that I saw you then you go back to your town" I explained. We walked in the club and inspect the four corners. Wow. Never thought it's bigger than I expected.

"Ooh girls girls girls. Maybe I can take one home, eh?" He said closely to my ears. I shook my head and look around to search the squad.

"You can get any of'em but we gotta search Justin and the others first" I shouted at his ear.

I pulled him with me, pushing the crowd that's been blocking on our way.

No flirts, Delevingne. EVER. Remember.

___________________________________

A/N

Joe Jonas in the hauzzzz!! Lol
I think we need to pair Joe to Gigi this time eh? No hate but I love Zayn too*winks*

So I'm back at it again. It took so long to write this though I did something important. And then I remember I haven't update yet. It's okay that you didn't reach the vote.

Oright! Vote and leave your feedbacks please!

I'll update soon

-nng