Chapter Thirty-Seven: Trust Me

Kendall

I felt sorry for Kylie because of how I acted to her. It's not really my intention. I got carried away and thrown how annoyed I am to her. She's not actually the problem here and nobody was. Because it was me, I don't know what am I doing. Why am I acting like that?

Hopefully, Kylie let myself be alone and I appreciate that. I'm sure that y'all know what happened. And yes, I got jealous over her bestfriend, because the way Harry kissed her was something, I noticed that, not only me but everyone too. You can literally see their reactions that it was some like their first time to see Harry kissed Cara.

Not just that, Kylie did spice some things up that made me feel ashamed to myself. As you can see, we played Spin The Bottle and I can say that it turns out to be a serious one with Cara and Kylie.

I mean, Kylie kept asking questions on Cara but the others didn't even make a move to cut them off. If they find it normal to ask questions like 'do you think you'll get a serious relationship?' Or 'who's your last relationship with?' Then for me, it's not.

It was such a private informations and I don't feel good when Kylie asked that question. She's getting into a persons private life and it's not obviously good. And I don't know what is up to Cara who's riding with Kylie's questions. And I think it's really not as private as I know because Cara seemed she don't care answering that questions.

I mean, my question to her didn't came from me, it was Gigi's and I did think twice to ask that cause I find it so desperate. Well, I got a cold answer to that then after the game, she come to talk to me and ended the things up, explaining and apologizing to her to what Kylie had done. She's fine with it and I'm sure she is.

And maybe the reason of talking in private was how I silently avoiding her that time because as what I've said, I'm ashamed and didn't have the guts to look at her. I don't want to receive a false reaction to her about my sister. That's why.

I can't stop Kylie. It's herself and I don't control her. If she's like that then so be it. I know she knows what she was doing, I assure the all of you. She's grown up and I know she have her own precious mind.

And that how it goes until the night that she literally got me red-cheeks on. I'm an open minded person but I don't know why I think about that sentence too dirty. Not really though. We did have a little fun time and I suddenly drifted off to sleep on the couch.

Now, for some reason, I still won't and can't open nor go away from this couch. Because there's one particular thing  or should I say, person  that was with me right now. And I just can't leave here because my body wants to stay and my brain says 'stay'.

Yes, I've been awake since like a minutes ago but I choose to stay here in her arms like it's my safest place to live with. I peeks on her and you don't know how cute and so down to earth her face was. I took a glimps on every inch of her face and didn't hesitate just to memorize every inch of it.

I will just take this moment until she wake up or if somebody wa–

"Shhh quiet"

"Move away"

"Come on"

I startled a little hearing those voices. Am I dreaming or something?

"Quick quick quick"

"Take a picture"

I suddenly heard a flash of camera - since that someone said 'take a picture' so I assumed that it was a camera -and a light coming from it. I furrowed my eyebrows on curiousity.

"Awww"

"Oh my god"

"They looks so perfect together"