Chapter Seven: Secret

Cara

"Cara, come with me. We have to talk" Bella pulled me before I sit. She pulled me in the comfort room locking the door up.

"What's the matter?" I asked emotionless. Then she smiles at me sheepishly. What's in her mind?

"You like Kendall don't you?" she sang. Okay, now she's teasing me. Is it too obvious? I mean, I'm tryna play it cool. But Bella did saw it.

"Hey, answer me" she snapped her fingers to pull my thoughts out. Now I can't look directly in her eyes. She put her fingers on my chin then lifted it up, but I'm still not looking in her eyes.

"Oh no" she chuckles "My little Cara Delevingne had a crush on the famous Kendall Jenner" she chuckles again teasingly.

My body's feeling hot because of her questions besides I'm literally hot. But I'm damn dead serious. I closed my eyes and breathed.

There's no way to deny it

I pierced my eyes on her.

"Yeah. I don't know how she caught me. I was just going to try to pick her up but I guess she's the one who picks me up. She really caught me and that's crazy and feels weird. I never had a crush. I mean, this kind of feeling for someone I like, it's like it's more than liking her" I confronted. She smiled I smiled back.

"Well done, Delevingne. Now you LOVE her" she chuckles. I rolled my eyes. Though I'm not sure if I love her, I didn't still know her. The whole Kendall Jenner.

"Not sure this time. But please, this is just our secret. Just between me and you" I keep my voice low. She just nod.

"I really thought you like me" she said. She's now washing her hands and fixing her hair up.

"Well, I LIKED you" I stated. I like Bella before. But you know, they say people change and so their feelings too. So that happened to me.

"Kendall is winning" Bella raise her hands like she's "winning". She gotta stop teasing me. I might blow right now.

"Stop it. And please can we get out of here, I already answered your questions and plus I'm sweating as fuck. I'm starving" she didn't bother to answer me, she again pulls me with her outside and walk towards our table.

Gigi and Kendall were talking and stops when they saw both me and Bella, who's holding my hand. I saw Gigi's sight is rolling down from our faces to our hands. But I let go my hand on Bellas before Gigi kill me.

We sat down and saw that there's already a food served for us. I can feel Kendall and Gigi's staring the out of me. I slowly  lift my head up to meet their gaze.

"What did the two of you did there?" Gigi asked. She's raising her voice now.

"Nothing. We just talk about things" I said. I know they won't believe me. My voice are shaking not because of Gigi, but it's because of what happened in there. Because of my BIG secret.

"Hmm, I'm not buying your explanation Cara" she's getting serious here. I look straight on Kendall's eyes. I hope she can read what I want to say. I know she can go calm Gigi down

"Gi, let's just eat" Kendall spoke. I sigh in relief. We eat quietly.

We finished, as I payed the bill and waited Gigi to come out in the restroom. There's still a lot of people outside, most of there are paparazzis for sure.

"You ready?" I asked Kendall. She nodded. I cracked a smile before I held her hand and walk through the crowded place.I guided her to get in the car.

I have feelings for this girl, I'm curious with that. But falling in love? Man, I never fall in love with someone. I don't know how it feels cause all I know is just to play. Like I'm just an author of my life who can easily end a relationship that is not even real.

But I'm curious too. I'm curious of what does Love feels. What does Love do to you. What does Love means. I hope it not hurts or fade away.

I drive them home to Gigi's and parked my car infront of their house. We just stayed on our seats still waiting who will talk or get out of the car.

I heard someone opens their door at the back. It's Kendall. Then Bella opens her door and stands infront of their front door outside. Far enough, so if Gigi will ask me then they will not hear it.

"I'm sorry" we said in unison and we both met our gaze.

I don't know why I'm sorry. Maybe because I made her upset. And she did think we did bad things inside the restroom. Paranoid sister I know. But she's just anxious because of me. She know me plus she knew that I LIKED her sister. Obviously she wants to take care of her sister.

"I swear, we just talk" I explained. She smiled and nodded then hugs me.

"I'm really sorry. I'm just curious between you and Bella. I don't want to know that you're already together secretly. Or isn't?" she parted. I shrugs and scoffs.

"Gi, I LIKED your sister before. But everything has change. So please stop worrying" I clearly said. She sighs and got out to my car. She bowed down to see me.

"You want to come in for a while?" She asked and pointer her thumbs in their house. I shook my head.

"Just tell Bella and Kendall, Goodbye for me" she nodded and walks away.

"Gi! Tell Kendall to take care of herself!" She looked back before entering. She smiled widely and shook her head in disbelief. I smiled and she walk inside into their house.

I wish someone will catch me now. I need someone to catch me. I need Kendall to catch me. Because I can feel myself falling...

I can feel myself falling for Kendall....

---------------------------------------------------

A/N

Falling
Falling
Falling

Cara need someone to catch her heart eheeeee. Too cheesy.

Next chapter is going to be wonderful...or nah? But stay still.

vote and comment down your questions

And please lemme know if this chap is okay aye?

-nng