Chapter Nine: She Planned It

Cara

When I opened my eyes, I'm already in the hospital. The fuck happened to me? Why my body's weak earlier?

My thoughts cut out when Gigi and Kendall walk in my room. When they saw me that I'm already awake, Kendall told Gigi to call the doctor.

Kendall walk closer to my place.

"You passed out while playing" she said. She sat in the stool near my bed.

I was about to sit but she caught my shoulder and she slowly push me down back to my bed. I just want to sit. Poor me

Then Gigi and the doctor entered the room. The doctor checked me and started to do what-do-i-know stuff in me.

"You're over fatigue, Miss Delevingne. Your body's weak enough and you have to rest yourself in three more days. That's all. Just rest, then you're okay after that. And I suggest you to stay here at the hospital so we can check on you everyday. Let just say that your condition is complicated, it can turn into worst case" the doctor explained.

I can't just rest my ass in three fucking days, though it's tuesday and it's like three days of me not attending classes. I can't lose my grades. I still care for my grades even I'm lazy as fuck most of the time.

Gigi and Kendall thanked the doctor. Gigi said that she'll buy foods for us and got out in my room.

I rolled my eyes and sighs. Kendall chuckled and goes back to her place, which is beside me.

"What's with the eyes?" She chuckles. Well, I hate staying in hospitals.

"I can't stay here. And I'll be missing my subjects" I groaned. For real, I fucking care on my grades. And the school might call my family for not attending.

That'll be perfect but I know they're just going to visit me and then they will go back to London for the business. Still end that they really don't care for me. Fuck 'em

"Come on, Cara. You can borrow my notes after class" Kendall said. I turn my body to her.

"Tell me how" I stated, more like asking with my eyebrow raised.

"I'll go here everyday just to take care or just to see you, and the notes of course" Kendall proudly said smirking.

"Ooh, so you will take care of me?" I asked hiding my happiness. She just said it, there's no way for her to deny it.

"Uhh, If you want to, then I will" she said. Looking away, probably hiding her red cheeks. That I completely see

"No, you might end up like me, here. Paparazzis will always follow you, you know that. Then you'll go home very tired just because of me" I closed my eyes and take the moment of silence.

"Three days Cara. Just three damn days of you not going in school. You can do that. I'll be babysitting you for seven days, and that's for real. No backing out" she obtained. Yeah, she just made a plan for "Babysitting" me.

"Love, you can't do what yo–" she cutted me off by placing her index finger on my lips.

"No.Backing.Out" she put her index finger on my mouth. I raised both of my hands, surrending. Rule number one. Don't fight if you know that you will ended up losing it because it's her.

Then the door flew open with Gigi and the whole squad plus Bella. They stopped when they saw me and Kendall, who's still have her finger placed on my lips. She put it away and greeted them.

"Hi Cara!" Bella greeted then ran to me and hug me tight.

"Explain it to me later" she mumbles on my ear. She parted and Karlie and Selena did hug me too. Justin just nodded at me but Harry hug me.