Chapter Twenty-one: Truly, Madly, Deeply In Love

Cara

Been a few hours indulging the moment. Telling stories, laughing and teasing here with them. They're getting to know Jonas because Justin is the only one Jonas know from the squad, besides to Harry. How did that happened? Same place of meeting, we're just having our time of our life that day with Justin and I invite Jonas. So that's why.

"Does anyone of you, know why Justin threw a party?" Harry asked. They all shook their heads, even Selena.

"I heard that It's a Celebration Party. Do we have to Celebrate something big as this?" I pointed at the crowd. They mumble something. I think they all don't have an Idea to this. Justin is such a mysterious sometimes. He loves to surprise us so maybe this is one of his hobby.

"Yeah, and what are we Celebrating for?" As soon as Selena said it. Justin started to call our attention first while standing at the DJ's stage.

"Excuse me! Yes, Thank you" he smiled at the crowd and cleared his throat before speaking. He seems nervous.

"I invited you all here. To Celebrate something big that will happen. I'm not sure if this will turn well but atleast I made this just for this person" he breathe deeply. Something is up. What will he do? He didn't got so tensed like this before.

He climb down and the crowd was just giving his way where he will walk. And that reaches him on our table. He smiled happily at us.

"I know this looks so different to invite some people we barely know just for this. But I wanted them to witness this moment" he paused. I geniunely smiled at him to make him feel lightweight.

"Selena" he muttered looking deeply at Selena's eyes. Okay, I know what will this man do. I'm proud of him. He overcome his fear that's been bugging him for months. Always needs advice from me this months pass by.

I can't believe he's already doing it right

He's so lucky to do things right

To make it right

Not like me

"I guess I already proved my love to you. It all started last year, right? And I think this is the time to ask you something 'more than just a suitor'" he emphasizes the last sentence.

Somehow, I feel so happy for Justin. For the both of them. But seeing this kind of scene is making me feel miserable and inspired at the same time. Not that I don't want them together. I feel miserable to myself. Because why can't I do this to someone I love? Why can't I have the guts and no fear, doing this stuffs?

Why am I listening to the negative side?

Why I'm believing that, that kind of relationship is bad, and against the world?

Why can't I fight for her?

Why can't I say I Love Her?

"So Selena, Babe, Baby what ever WE call to each other" we all chuckled. Justin walk over to Selena and led their way to the middle area of the club.

"Will you be my Offically Girlfriend?" He kneeled down. Like he was proposing for their marriage. Then there was a cake that says 'Yes' by letters with candles on it.

"Please. Blow it for Yes" Justin said like he's praying. We laughed as we watch them happily. As we waited it to happen. I turn my head at my left side. To see the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in this world. The first and will be last girl that I'll fallen in love with

She was smiling at the scene. I wonder if she wish that someday, this will happen to her.

I wish it was with me