Chapter Seventeen: Sisters

Kendall

Justin texted me, To go with them tomorrow, which sunday, in a club. I agreed with him since I didn't want to lock myself down here at my room, whole day. Their squad plus me are going. Don't expect Bella, I'm sure Gigi won't let her come.

Though I don't know how they can enter the club in that age. Well, they're still 18 years old same as me. But mom and my sisters won't let me go with them everytime they will attending one.

I'm in the kitchen right now, cooking pancakes when my phone suddenly rings through the table in the living room. I turn off the heat and walk over the living room.

Kylie♥ Calling...

My eyes got bigger when Kylie's name appeared at my screen. I answered it immediately

"Kylie! Hey!" She greeted. What a surprise of my Little sister. I hope she will talk to things now.

"Hi Kendall" she answered coldly. I don't blame anybody but myself, because of this cold treatment from her.

"Why did you ca-" she cutted me off.

"Look, I just want this to end. So if you have a time today we could talk. Meet me at the coffee shop down the streets. 1pm" then she hunged up. I looked at my phone to make sure if she really hung up.

Atleast she wants to talk to me. I won't miss this. I wanted to prove that I can be by her side even we're not near to each other, that I can reconnect the things we're doing when we're okay before, that I'm still the old Kendall Jenner who's her sister that will always love and support her.

Thank god for giving me the chance

I know. I know the old Kylie is still in there. The Kylie who always want to play and hangout with me, who always fight with me even it get's physically sometimes, who's my original partner in crime, my partner for being the bosses of the family.

I know that we can still get back at that times, but more mature. I can still take us back. The only Jenner sisters, who thinks that they're the one who rules the family.

I didn't know that I'm literally crying silently while standing and holding my phone. I wiped my tears away, chuckling to myself. What do I have to say? I'm the one of the most sensitive family member of the Kardashian-Jenner clan.

I finished my breakfast as fast as I could cause I might be late and It's already 11:59. I always move slowly so It took hours sometimes when I'm preparing myself. And plus, I want to arrive early there because I feel like it's rude that you're miliseconds late.

I drive on my own to the coffee shop that Kylie's said. The coffee shop that I went before, yes it is. I ordered at two frappe for me and Kylie and sitted by the table.

In just a minutes. Kylie walk in the coffee shop looking like a elegant lady. She grew so fast, what did I missed?

I geniunely smiled at her though I'm really happy. She gave me a small smile and sat in front of me.

"Why?" Kylie blurted in. I looked up at her confusely.

"What why?" I asked. I have no idea what she was talking about. Well, I know but what part of it?

"Why are you here? In New york" she explained. I relaxed my body by resting my weight on the chair.

"Mom told me to-" she cutted me off.

"So just because mom said. You will go here? Really?" Her sarcastic tone or should I say the bitchy tone butted in.

"Kylie. Let me finish okay? I went here because mom said AND because I want to see and talk things with you since you clearly ignore and avoid me the time you flew here to study..." I paused to look at Her facial expression that got softer and maybe she chilled out.

"But why ignore me? I know I did not go with you here because I have to enter the modeling and work. And you just ignore me" my voice got smaller and softer, feeling bad.

"Kendall, you did know why. You promised me that you will go here with me and finish to study but you do modeling first instead of me" her voice was calmer now. I could tell that she's so broken about this too.

"Yes I know. But I already said my apology and you didn't take it. You just keep on thinking that I leave you. Well I'm so sorry again for not being so mature to all of this. Kylie, please" I begged. My body's trembling.

Silence are increasing between us. I don't know what's she thinking but I hope it's a good thing

"I'll give you a chance" Kylie said straightly, looking into my eyes. I stared back at her.

"What chance?" I asked. I will do all of my best just to fix things.

"I'll give you the chance to prove me that you're still the Kenny that I used to be with. I want you to prove that you're still my sister Kenny " I smlied widely knowing that she's now bringing back my nickname. Kenny and Kylo, I missed that guys.

"Well then. I'll surely prove everything just for you my Kylo" a real smile plastered to her face. I think it's getting started.

We spend our time in the coffee shop talking and laughing, like the old times. Kylie's really a grown up woman. She speaks really differently now. I could tell.

It's getting started but I won't reckon how many times that I'm proving myself to her.

Because I always prove myself to her, cause I'm her sister. And that's what sisters do.

----------------------------------------------------

A/N

So Kylie is not really a official bitch here in the story.

So what do you think about this chapter eh?

Please vote and comment down your question!

2K reads?! Thanks to all of youuu gaiiiiss!

-nng