Chapter Twenty-Two: I Lose

Kendall

I can feel Cara's staring and stealing glances of me a few times. But I just shrug them. Maybe she's looking at Kylie so I didn't mind.

The party was wonderfull. I really ship Justin and Selena right from the start. Even me, I can feel their chemistry. Or maybe it's just, they're so sweet when they're together that's why their sweetness is spreading the whole place.

Cara glances at me again. I can see it through my peripheral vision.

She's looking at Kylie, Kendall

Yes. She's looking at Kylie. I shift my head to look at Kylie. But she's leaning back to her chair. That means Kylie's face is at my back. And Cara's looking infront.

So who's her looking at? It's not Kylie. And will never be Justin who's sitting next to Kylie. It's me.

It might me

Isn't it?

I laughed at Karlie who's telling a story about Justin and Selena. She was telling when Justin tried to kiss Drunk Selena and she slapped him hard before approaching.

"Hey! I'm not planning to kiss her! I don't want to take advantage! And she was about to pass out that's why I approach her... but she slapped me" Justin protested. I smiled to Justin's words. I think he really have a good intentions to Selena.

What can we say? They love each other. And I know that they will be together forever.

Again. I recalled what happened. I so How I wish that perfect my proposal is. I know. Not a good idea in a club and dark place but what makes it perfect is the lovers. As long as they're inlove with each other. They can be sweet everywhere, anytime, any place. As long it's a perfect time in a perfect place.

Well, I think evertime is a perfect time. Everywhere is a perfect place. Everyday is the best day when you're with the one who you love.

My thoughts cut out and let my mind wander the place. I know it's weird. But lately, I became more aware to my surroundings.

I look at my peripheral vision and Cara's still looking at me. I didn't know that it took long staring at me. But I can tell. That stare is not just a simple stare. I can feel it. It's like her gaze is telling something. I don't know what is it but there's something.

I'm more curious because she still looking at me. I slowly shifting my head to her side but Joe grab her cheeks and excused to us.

We're all shocked. What happened?!

Gigi allow them to leave. I follow my sight to them, exiting this place. They proceed to talk. And I excused myself to go to comfort room.

My heartbeats is getting faster and faster. The circulation of my breathing is slowly getting hard to breathe. I can't breathe properly. My body felt hot. I don't know what to feel. All I can hear is my heart.

My heart is beating

Fast...

Faster...

Untill it feels like it's breaking

Why?

Why it's breaking?

It's breaking through the fast beats

Yes. It is

Who does this to me?

Who's the person that can beat my heart so fast...

Fast untill it breaks

It brokes

Not a sad broke