Chapter Twenty-Three: Getaway

Kendall

It's been a week since the party happened.

The night that I realized something big in my heart

It's been a week too since the last time I saw Cara in the club. She didn't go to school in one week. No news about her. No one know where she is. They can't even track her phone.

They said she's probably bored going to school or she's working or she's traveling anywhere she wants or she wants to relax herself. It's normal for them because Cara did this a lot of times. But their problem is, this is the first time she didn't tell where she was going. They said she didn't message and called them before disappearing.

"Hey" Kylie snapped her finger infront of me, pulling my thoughts. I took a sip on my juice and sat down at the counter bar.

I already moved in, In Kylie's house after the party. It's great here. Her taste is always been simple yet elegant. While me? I'm more into vintage things.

We're having our breakfast this Sunday morning. So here I am, spacing out because of Cara's getaway.

"You just spaced out. Why?" Kylie said munching her 'master piece' toasted sandwich. She's leaning her elbows at the kitshen island while her hand's balancing her head's weight.

"What?" I asked pretending I didn't heard it. I don't know what to say. I can't tell the reason. You know how Kylie can be so intimidating whenever she's asking questions

"Psh. Nothing. Get ready, we're going to Hadid's" Kylie said pushing herself away to the table, walking towards her room. Atleast my non-sense simple 'what' question worked.

And yes. You heard that right. Kylie's changing too. She's getting closer with the hadid's and I can't believe it since Kylie never really getting along with Gigi when we were kids. Guess my little Ky is growing up good.

I shrug myself off to the table and headed to my room. I took a bath and change clothes after. I found Kylie sitting at the couch. Probably waiting for me.

"You ready?" I asked. She stood up and I followed her outside to her car. We drove all the way to Hadid's house.

Actually, all of us will go there. We have to find out where Cara is or who's with her. I mean, this is the first time she didn't said where she was going, then they will literally be worried about her.

We're all now positioned in circle shaped on the ground of their living room. Justin, Selena and Karlie was trying to track her while Gigi, Harry And Me is trying to puzzle up who's with her.

"Guys. We can't really track her and we can't call her" Justin announced. Gigi murmured something.

"Bella do you know where she is?" Gigi turned to Bella beside her. Bella just looked at Gigi not muttering a word. Bella looked down and sighs.

"No" she sounds so unsure about that. She then picked her phone and type something.

Bella seemed know where Cara is and she's like just hidding it. Maybe Cara tell her not to say a thing where she is. But why? She's not like this before as what they said. There's really something going on with Cara. And she don't have any plans to tell it to us.

"Maybe we just wait her until she come back" Gigi said. Bella stood up and walked to their kitchen. I furrowed my eyebrows because of Bella's action.

She looks like she didn't even care about our little gather up for Cara to find her. It somehow pissing me off. I don't know why.

"You know? I'm done. Let her be where she wants to" I hissed standing up followed by Kylie. I rush up towards the door and was about to storm out when Gigi called me

"What's your problem Kendall?" Gigi asked. I turn my body to them and look at them one by one. They all have a worried look plastered on their face. Why should they be worried of Cara who just didn't tell them where she is? Come on!

"Nothing. I just said that let her be where she wants to. She's all grown up, she can handle herself" I answered. Gigi gave a a ridiculous look. What? Isn't that right? Now they don't agree with me.

"You don't know what might happen to her, Kendall. I don't want to agrue with you just because you don't know what almost happened to her the last time she did this. We just didn't said that why she's doing this kind of thing.... the OTHER reason of why she's doing this" Gigi said calmly. What? What 'almost happened to her'? Did she tend to never come back? Why are they saying this things to me? I'm just so confused. Why is this so big deal?!

"What are you saying now Gi-" she cutted me off.

"Just stop Kendall! If you don't worry about her! Then don't! Why did you come here for then?! To find her right?" Gigi shouted. Tears falling down to her face. Why? Why she's so affected?

I walk closely to her. But Karlie did was I about to do. She hugged Gigi and try to stop Gigi to cry. They all have sad faces. Why? What happened to Cara when she did this last time?

"Just go away Kendall" Gigi muttered while sobbing. I slowly walk away and go outside with Kylie. Kylie didn't said anything and just guided me to her car.

Kylie drove us home and still, no one speak on us. That's when thoughts strated to fill in my mind.

I just make Gigi cry

And I don't know why is this happening

I don't know why I started to act like I don't care

I acted like a dumb person

I looked like a dumb right now for making them so pissed to me

But I wanted to know why Cara's doing this besides of doing her work or photoshoots or bored to school.

What almost happened to her?

____________________________________

A/N

I still don't know how many chapters would come but I actually planned to end this with Cara's Point of View though I think It would be better if it's third persons point of view

Anyhow. Is this good? I know it's kind of upsets me too because of Kendalls action lol

Leave me those feedbacks aye? And please vote!

Thank you for reading!

-nng