Chapter Twenty-Six: Need

Cara

As I closed the door of my car. I ran to the hallways where Gigi and the squad standing near our first room. Gladly, I reached them.

I tapped Gigi on the shoulder then she turn to me. Approaching me to hug. She buried her face in my neck and hugged me tightly. I felt hot liquids burning on my neck. She's crying. Again. Because of me.

"I'm sorry, Gi" I said. She just nod and didn't say anything. I know It's not okay. I know I made them worry. I fucked up again. Over and over again. I didn't think twice to contact them before going away. I didn't used care what would they will feel If I'm missing.

I hug her back and kiss her forehead. I managed to calm her before I pulled away. She was looking at my background so I turned and saw Kendall Standing, staring at my eyes.

My body felt so drained seeing her. Now, I don't feel nothing. No butterflies. No excitements. I just see her. Same feeling as Gigi, Harry, Karlie, Justin and Selena. I feel sorry, that's all.

She walk closely and abruptly hugged me. Fisting my shirt at the back. I hugged back, tightening it.

"I'm sorry" I muttered. I assumed. I assumed that she worries about me. At least I informed her that I was sorry even she's not worried or she is. At least I said what I am feeling about what I did. I am sorry.

She shake her head and pulled away. She looked down and walks towards Gigi.

"Gi, Im sorry about yesterday" she audibly said. What happened yesterday? Something wrong?

Gigi was smiling, waiting for Kendall to lift her head. There was a silence.

"Forget that, Kenny. It's just a little non-sense argument" Gigi explained. Kendall cracked a smiled. I furrowed my eyebrows while smiling. Why this two acted so different? What happened? Argument?

"Okay, too much drama. Can we now go to our rooms or we're going to be late" I reminded, chuckling. They laughed and go to our own room. The others walked to different directions and Me, Gigi and Kendall walked in to our room.

The class started but I didn't listen to our teacher. I know, I'm staring to the board but I'm not literally listening about the lesson. My mind is somewhere flying everywhere. I can't focus nor think straight. I'm Just tired, I think?

I didn't got some sleep thus I just got in my condo earlier. Means, I just got here. No sleep or anything. So I guess that's why I can't think of anything.

After all the classes are done. I planned to go home straight and get some sleep. We're walking through the hallway when Kyla blocked my way. Remember her? She's my team mate, the one who bumped me in last practice

"Captain" She greeted. I rolled my eyes jokingly, hearing the 'Captain' so-called. I smiled at her unbelievably.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Kyla. Call me by my name if we're not in fields" I reminded again. She always forget that. Every team mates forget that. Why did they take it so serious? I'm just a captain. So what? One day I'll leave this campus and will never be a soccer captain.

"Uhm. Sorry... Cara. We have practice tomorrow for the game. Our final game is on saturday, remember?" She said. I startled a little because I forgot that. What the hell? I just got in the hospital for three days then I forgot it.

How good is that Cara Delevingne

"Uh... Yeaaaah. Of course, I remember. I'll be in the fields tomorrow don't worry" I stuttered. I lick my lips in my nervousness before giving her a smile. She smiled back and nodded and walked away.

I shrug it away and turned to them. I bid them my goodbye and said that I have something important to do and I will stay at my place but the truth is I don't know what am I going to do at all. I don't know if I could take some sleep right away.

I drove on my place. Entering my bedroom, I slouch my body down in my bed. Staring at the ceiling while thinking what am I suppose to do.

I need someone right now. I want someone will going to support me all this way while I'm in this state of mind. I need a person who can help me think and do things right while I'm out of my mind.

I need someone. Someone who knows what's going on in my life

I picked my phone beside me and dialed the number. As soon as the person picked up, I called her name

"Bella?"

------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Pleaseee. For the second time. Don't hate Bella. She has a Big part in this story and I swear It's worth it.

Okay, the chapter is too short and I will cut Cara's point of view in this moment. Kendall will be next

please vote! I appreciate it! And 4k views?! Wow! I can't thank you one by one but you know who you are! So thank you for reading this! A lot

-nng