Chapter Twenty-Four: Thoughts

Kendall

I got off to my car and walked to get in my classroom. I saw Cara's cruiser parking her own spot and my heart started to beat faster. It's like my heart felt giddy and hurt. I'm happy to see that she's here now. But Gigi. I need to apologize to her.

I was glued to where I'm standing while I saw her opened the car door and ran through the hallway and she didn't even noticed me. She seems like she's in a rush. I started to walk fast to where she ran.

I then saw Them In the hallway near our room. Gigi's closed eye hugging Cara while crying. I watched them from a meter away.

Once Gigi opened her eyes. Our gaze met. She smiled at me like nothing happened yesterday. Like there's nothing wrong I did.

They parted form the hug then Cara turn around in my direction. I looked at her in the eyes. The color of it is too dark than before but it's still beautiful as ever. Her eyes is sucking my soul, it's like a vaccum that suck everything up.

My soul and my heart

My legs started to move. I'm walking. I'm walking towards her. My feet is moving on their own. Now I was in front of her, still looking in her eyes deeply.

I can't see what her eyes was talking about. I always read her emotions through it, making my own theories about what she's feeling. But now it's blank. Like she filtered it with many filters.

Maybe she knows what I'm doing to her with her eyes. Maybe she know that I'm reading her through it. Maybe she don't want me to find what's her emotions are that's why she securely filtered it a lot.

And I'm really getting serious about my surroundings. I get more aware. Maybe that's because of Cara. She teached me, learning how to feel if someone you know was in that same place where you are. Because I always feel her aura before she comes up. She teached me how to make an action in your mind before it happens. Because I always think about like that before she do something.

She teached all of that. She teached me but indirectly.

My arms wraps around her. I'm hugging her. She's hugging back too. My hands started to grip on her Tshirt at her back.

Is this the first time that I hug her?

Because it feels so good between her arms. It warms my whole body, It's relaxing and comfortable. I felt her tightening her arms around mine like she like my hug too.

"I'm sorry" her warm breath tangles my ear. I shake my head telling that 'it's okay'. I know she's apologizing to what she did and I don't care. I'm glad that she's here and she's safe.

Based from what I've heard to Gigi, atleast she's okay and there's nothing bad happened to her.

I pulled from the hug and looked at Cara's back where Gigi's standing. I walk closer to her and bowed my head from embarassment.

"Gi, I'm sorry about yesterday" I muttered. There's a silence in a moment so I look up to see Gigi smiling at me again.

"Forget that Kenny. It's just a little non-sense argument" she said. A smile crept up to my lips as I heard what she said.

"Okay, too much drama. Can we now go to our rooms or we're going to be late" Cara joked. Me, Gigi and Cara got to our room since we're classmates in the first subject.

The whole time of the lesson is so fucked up. Well, I was the one who's fucked up. I didn't listen to our lesson because my eyes are glued to Cara. Though I don't need lessons.

And she actually didn't notice how I'm being so creepy to her. Stealing glances to her is kinda hard too. She's like hypnotizing you and just stared at her at the whole time.

I would really love to stare at her everytime just to memorize her facial features. How so ocean-like color her eyes is, how her dirty blonde hair really looks like. So If I'm searching for her, I would recognize it easily.

She seemed so focused to the lesson so I took my time just to stare at her while she's not looking to my side.

I know. How so unprofessional is that thing to a Jenner but I'm still human. I'll be inlove with who I'm going to be inlove with and I'm going to stare or creep up to who's I'm going to do it.

And that's the big issue to my life too. I'm always being controlled to me 'Momager' more like Manager not Mom, Kris. She was the one who will tell if who I'm going to be with, who I'm going to date with or anything else unless she's the one who's controlling it.

And I swear to god. I know It's going to be complicated or maybe she's mad right now about the CaKe thing. I mean, she's a one of a protective person when it comes to OUR NAME. Yes, NAME not FAMILY.

That's why it's hard to tell if I'm really inlove with someone. It's hard that what if Cara didn't want me? Maybe she'll say I'm too pretty big and being inlove with me is not easy. Well, what If I say 'I don't care how small or big you are. As long as I'm inlove with you, I'll not make things hard for you because I want you too'

But badly. I can't say that right now. Okay, I'm hurt. Just because of thinking that maybe...maybe she don't like me or love me. I'm sure it's still possible because she's bisexual.

But I planned that I will keep this unusual side of me. This will be a 'secret' feelings with Cara. I'm just not ready about this. I'm not ready to tell the world that I'm inlove with her. I'm just starting to my career and I can't let myself fail because of this. My mom will be mad at me or she might unchild me when I did that.

Stupidiest shit you've ever heard. But that's why I hate my Family's Surname and our fame. I've always been different in my family but that doesn't mean I have a different reputation as like them.

So as long as I can take this secret feelings inside me. I will keep it and wander my experience untill I'm ready enough to do it.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N

Boom! Bam! Don't know what to say. But hey it's not too late for it– oh what am I saying?!

Hiyaaaa there peeps! Not a good chapter awwww. I tried I tried. Will you still love this?

I hope so

Leave your feedbacks, saying and please voteeee that'll be my pleasure!

see ya soon!

-nng