Chapter Four: Kendall Jenner

Kendall

"Kendall! Look here"

"Kendall! What happened to your little sister?"

"Kendall! Why are you here?"

I hate this paparazzis taking pictures and asking non-sense questions to me.

I have arrived here at the airport in New York. Me, myself wanted to go here too to experience studying in college and watch Kylie since the news was all about her going in some clubs everynight and Kris, our mom want me to watch her and give her lessons.

Kylie's getting older and more wilder now. She never talk to me after she left in LA just to study here. Actually I felt really guilty because of what happened, I didn't go with her here, I entered the industry of modeling instead of studying in college first.

And now, here I am. I fastly agreed to what my mom said that I should take care of Kylie here plus I do want to be good terms with her. That's why I'm here.

I rush outside the airport and headed inside the car. The engine starts and drove to the hotel where I'm going to stay just for the night since Kylie didn't know that I'm here, well I think she already know because of the paparazzis who took pictures of me.

That's the problem with the paparazzis, I mean, spreading pictures and asking different and out of nowhere question is a bad thing and one that I hate the most. Aren't they aware that they might ruin someones life?

After entering the bathroom. I felt like I want to get a coffee. I stood up and came up with this plan just to avoid annoying persons outside.

So I wear long sleeves and a big hat with a fucking big shades just to cover my face up so no one can recognize me. I went outside and locked my hotel room.

"Joseph, take me to a café and please make sure that no one will recognize me" i reminded Joseph, he's the only one who I'm close with all of the guards and securities in our family.

"If you don't want to pass infront of the hotel, we can get the car in the parking lot, Miss" Joseph suggested. I nodded and started following Joseph.

Well, Joseph's like my father,  right from the start he's like my second father, he's the one who always stay by my side when I need help, and Kylie too. That's why he's one of the special person in my life

We got in the car and told Joseph to take me to café. After a few minutes the car stopped infront of a coffee shop. It looks cool inside like the oldies coffee shop look.

I thanked Joseph and got out. I walk towards the café normally like I'm no one. It perfectly worked and entered inside while sighing for my achievement.

I ordered a coffee and started to walk through the table near the end of the place. As I seated, I saw a blonde girl playing sugar bits on her table; near my table. I find it cute so I pull my phone out and made my way to take a picture. Secretly.

After spending my time in the café I straightly got to the hotel to rest a little. I remember Gigi forgot to meet me at the airport so I dialed her number.

"Hey Gi" I greeted when she answered the phone call.

"Where are you?" Gigi asked while catching her breath. What happened to this girl?

"Hotel already. Are you coming?" I asked. I said back then where I'm going to check in so she already know it.

"Yeah, we're already here. I'm sorry I forgot"  she pleaded. I chuckled and said it's fine. I hung up and waited her to come up here. She said that we're, so it means she's with someone? I think one of her friends here.

After a seconds. Someone doorbells at my room. I ran through the living room and open my door, greeted by Gigi who's with a Blonde girl staring at me.

I greeted and hugged Gigi, telling her sorry over again but then she stops when she caught the girl beside her was totally staring at me. As if they saw me staring too.

"Oh! Cara this is Kendall Jenner, Kendall this is Cara Delevingne" I stared at her unique beauty. She can rock those big eyebrows of hers, she seems very hot with it and can attract others. I think I'm loving her face. It's more fiercer and dangerous and that made her hot though. As a girl, she's really a perfection

"Nice to meet you, Miss Jenner" my heart dropped when I heard her voice. She's a fucking british. I pull my hands out and smiled widely at her.

"British huh?" I giggled "Nice meeting you too, Miss Dele -Del what's that again?" I asked. It's hard to hear her surname while examining her. She grabs my hand and suddenly pull me to her.

"It's Delevingne, Miss Jenner. You can call me Cara shortly and for your in formation. I don't do casual" i felt her smirk. I nodded and scoffed. I pulled out my body to the hug.

"Well Cara, just call me Kendall shortly" I tried to give the last word a brit accent after that she chuckled.

"Well played Kendall. You need to practice more" Cara smiled and I smiled back. We stayed like that in a moment.

"The fuck guys! Are you just going to stare at each other after flirting? Can we go inside?" We snapped out and look at Gigi's annoyed expression. We laugh hard, not minding her.

Gigi suddenly pull both, me and Cara inside my hotel room. I shrugged at her actions. Real talk, Gigi's very strict and so protective to me. I don't know if she's that protective with her other friends but I can prove that. She's a mother type of friend though.

We hangout and enjoy our conversations.

I'm starting to like Cara, she seems a good friend with Gigi. She's real goofball and fun to be with. I don't know, there's something inside me that wants to know her more. I guess hangingout with them everyday is enough.

But first of all. I should make things clear with Kylie.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N

Lol. I didn't think that this chapter is fun. You might be confuse to. Idunno

Wait for my next update!

Please vote or leave a comment if you have questions

-nng