Chapter Twenty-Nine: Something Strange

Kendall

The last class with Gigi just got done. So we're making our way to the fields to see Cara's soccer practice. Though, I'm just following Gigi, that means she's the one who wants to see Cara. Well, I want to see her too,to you know... see if she's okay or how was her day going. Oh! It's stupid aren't it?

We got in the fields and saw no running Cara or her teammates, probably they're done. I was about to walk away when Gigi caught my arms to stop me.

"She's there" Gigi said nodding, making me sure that she's really there. I followed her again until we saw their group on the bench, gathering up.

"Hey!" Gigi greeted them. They turn their heads to us either Cara too with her hair falling down on her shoulders; obviously she just slip her ponytail off. I've never seen her dripping with sweats, soaking on her shirt, hair down with bare and fresh face before. She looks so extra gorgeous and I know it will sound so gay but she looked more hotter without light make-up on. I'm currently stunned by her beauty until I saw Kylie on the back of Cara.

I stopped on my tracks and hopefully we're kinda close to them so it didn't seemed so obvious that I just startled because Kylie was here.

"Hey Gi, Hi Ken" Cara greeted breathlessly. It does flutters me for the second time she calls me 'Ken' which I think she's working on it to call me by that nickname. And I do loved it hearing by her voice.

The soccer group leaved us alone and I didn't bother to greet Kylie and give her a small flash smile. Gigi lean on Cara to give her a peck on her cheek while arranging her dufflebag. So once after she gave Gigi a peck she stopped and walk over me to put her arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. And here is the shocking part. She walk back to the bench and continues to fix her clothes in her bag. Did you see it?! She stopped working on something and manage to walk over to me just to give a peck on my cheek!

I looked at Kylie who's wided eyes and her mouth hanging open. Shocked as me! Wow! What's happening?!

"So where are we going?" Cara asked, standing beside me. Apparently, the three of us was shutted up, I think because of Cara. I looked at Cara and just stared at her. I know it sounds so bigdeal to me but no! Kylie–and I think Gigi–saw that too! Same reaction as me!

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked me. She shifted her gaze to Gigi and her mouth started to shaped 'O'.

"Oh.... yes, why not? I should take shower first" she chuckled a little awkward and walked away to go in their shower room.

I heard Gigi muttered something so I turned my sight to her but she just smiled at me like she didn't say anything. I take a deep breath and walk my way to the parking lot. Gigi and Kylie is following on my back.

After twenty minutes, Cara showed up with her casual style but her hair is wet and messy while her towel is on her shoulder. I don't know why I find it hot.

Gigi pulled Cara and led her, five meters away from me and Kylie. I furrowed my eyebrows and eyed Kylie who's looking at me and confused too.

"What's with that two?" Kylie asked. I shrugged my shoulder not knowing what's up. I watched Gigi and Cara talk while moving their hands in the air. Gigi looked at our direction then Cara followed. Looking away together as they continued to talk, more like arguing or something.

They walk back to where Kylie and me was standing.

"I should go. I have something to do" Cara announced, scratching the back of her neck while smiling apologetically.

"Cara" I put my hand on her shoulder to make her feel relax "It's okay. You're maybe tried, so go get some rest, okay?" I said. Without thinking twice to what I had said. I really meant it, there's nothing wrong to worry about her being tired becase of their soccer practice. And they will do it this whole week without attending classes because probably they are already excused to it and the game is one Saturday so they have to work on it and win.