Chapter Thirty-One: A Confession From Her

Kendall

As I sat on the couch from the club, located on the second floor with Gigi and the squad, waiting Cara to climb up here from two minutes ago when we arrived here. But yet, she still not here.

I stood up and decided to take a view downstairs and rest my chin on my palm with my elbows on the railings. The crowd is getting wilder and wilder even it's just started few minutes ago.

I watched the ocean of people, dancing, grinding, and taking a shot of their own alcohol. Well, I'm a little bit bored right now knowing that the person who am I looking for and who I wanted to talk with, for minutes ago was still not arriving. My boredness interupted when the crowd cheered again like earlier in the game.

So I looked at them as I shifted my eyes to the entrance only seeing Cara with that blonde girl on her side standing close to her. I rolled my eyes as I sigh. What this girl doing? Why is she always with Cara these days?

I know. I sounded like a jealous girlfriend right? But yes, I will admit it. I.AM.JEALOUS. because of that girl being around with Cara everywhere. What is she? Cara's dog?

My nerves are going to pop if I won't stop thinking about that bitch. You heard it right. I just called the girl a bitch. She seemed one of them so don't ask questions about it.

I stood still, watching Cara making her way to the counter bar to probably order her drink as the crowd keep cheering Cara's name. She's smiling at them truthfully like she was very honored. The cheering stopped as the party continued.

She's just there. Drinking while watching the crazy drunk kids dancing on the dance floor. And I'm still here, watching every move she make.

One girl came up to her and leaned to her right ear while the girls hand is resting on Cara's lap. Cara smiled at the girl when the girl distanced her face to Cara's. The girl walked away as Cara followed her gaze to the girl.

I still didn't move from where I was standing. As much as I wanted to go downstairs, walk over to her and pull her here  and just stay with us, I can't. Cause I have no rights to do that things.

For the ninth time. Some girl sat closer to her side and started talking with her like they knew each other.

What if they really are, Kendall?

Oh, hey there again brainy. Thought you have lost yourself for weeks. Glad you came here with my stupid theory and delimma's again. So happy that you come here to mess with my mind. So fucking very happy.

I don't care if they're close or not. But the fact that the girl is getting very touchy with Cara is too much to say that they are close'friends' or just literally close with each other in their positions right now.

Cara can get flirty and she can flirt everyday as she would want to do it. But I do feel jealousy right now seeing her with her different actions. Because she would stay by my side and take care of me everytime we visit here. But not now.

She just want to enjoy this time Kendall. Don't think too much

Yes. She want this to enjoy. Why am I acting like a abandoned kid standing in a crowded street? Ooh- wait- that rhymes.

As Cara got her another alcohol from the bartender. I don't know how many did she got because I've lost count and my attention was on her or the on girls that keeps on walking over to her. By the time Cara stood up from the stool, the girl walked away and Cara started walking, getting closer to the stairs.

I watched her climbing up to get here. I watched her until I got the chance to meet her ocean blue eyes that seemed too light at this moment. It shines in the darkness and I'm loving her eyes that changes colors everytime depends on her mood.