Chapter 12.

Alessandra's POV

"Al?"

I turn around and see Alex and Rob standing behind us.Before I had realized it Martin and I were sitting very close to each other.

"So,you met Martijn I see?"

"Y-yes I just met him"

"Where are the others?"Rob asks while looking around.

Martin now stares at me and chuckles a little while I blush.

"Uuhmm..They were hanging out a while ago when I met them.."

Martin leans on my ear and whispers.
"Trynna cover them?You're not Doing that well"he chuckles.

"Shut up"I whisper-shout back.

"Ok we have to find them and start the course..Alessandra you don't have much time until you play either."Rob says now concerned.

"HEEEYYY SUP GUUYS?!"

"We found them"I whisper to myself but Martin hears it and chuckles to himself.

"Mark what's going on?Drunk again?"Alex laughs.

"No Alex..Drunk already is the right  question!"Rob says now pissed.

"It's fine guys we'll bring them some coffee"Martin says while taking out his phone and texting someone.

"Every time we go to a club they get drunk and can't perform,thank god they're not performing today"

Martin now turns to me ignoring the others.

"Do you feel ready?"His eyes fixed on me with a glimpse of concern

"I don't know..I'm very excited but I never performed in front of a big crowd like that..What if they don't like me?What if they don't like the way I play?"

"Don't worry,this rush is the best feeling and it will never get old..And I know they will love you" he smiles and winks at me.

Oooh butterfliesss!

--------------------------

The course is going on but it takes forever.The only thing on my mind is Martin..I mean..the show?Oh god..I'm so confused.I can't get him out of my mind..The way he was looking at me never leaves my head..

"Alessandra?"Alex calls and brings me back to reality.

"Yeah?"

"You don't have to be so worried about the show you will love it and the crowd will too."
If only you knew Alex..If only you knew..

"Don't worry I'm fine..Really" I smile back.

"OK..you will have to get ready..your set is in an hour and a half.We should check the last details."

-----------------------------

After this course with so much heat I am so sweaty..I am a mess..My hair is so oily and my face full of sweat.
I look terrible..Oh no..Martin..He mustn't see me like that..What should I do? Ignore him? No..Pretend i didn't see him.

As he was coming closer..:

"Martijn?Oh my god..I can't believe I see you here again!I didn't know you would be here!"

"Oh hell yeah you knew I would be here Sara!"Martin says pissed of.

Who is that girl?

Julian's POV

I walk into the dressing room and find Bri sitting on the couch chilling on her phone.

"Hey Bri where is Martijn?"