Chapter 8.

Alessandra's  POV

Today I woke up with a terrible headache. Now seems to me like everything that happened yesterday  was actually intense and I hadn't realized it yet.Jullie couldn't stop talking about what happened last night. I just think I should forget it because it was nothing I guess? It is not actually nothing, I believe we had a moment but nothing's going to happen anyway. I was never doing well with boys anyway so why would I now?

I didn't mean to believe any of those words but she just kept on talking she wouldn't stop and everything she caused was a terrible headache and she just made me believe a few of what she said...

I had convinced myself to not believe her but she wouldn't stop so I think that at some point you may believe what they tell you, it's impossible to not believe it when you hear it all the time. I know I caught him staring but maybe he she just did appreciate the fact that I wasn't being a fangirl in front of him.

Anyway it was a nice experience I guess... of course you can never know but..my feelings since yesterday are so weird I honestly don't know what to believe. I didn't want to let myself believe any of those things Jullie said... the only reason is because I know that nothing would actually happen.

But one thing I cannot forget from last night is what made me feel good and it was the only thing... Those blue ocean eyes mixed with green and grey, staring at my own blue ones... I  don't know how long everything happened and I hope I didn't look stupid...

It was a nice experience and all I have to do now is move on it was very very nice but there's nothing I can do now...

--------------------------

I think I'm going to start my day with a shower hoping that this terrible headache will pass off and maybe head out to explore the city a little bit.

Even though I've been here for almost a month I haven't seen many places up here because I was constantly trying to find a job, then I was working a lot and then I was having the classes a few times a week so it was busy and now things got better.

I'm not working as many hours and I have the time to just explore the city a little bit.

After I got out of my shower I put in my outfit threw some makeup on I left my house.

Outfit, makeup, hair: