Chapter 27.

Alessandra's POV

"I just hope you don't care the wrong way about me Alex.."I say and bow my head in concern.I feel kinda shy,I'm not used to assume that a guy likes me, with him present, even though, we talked about it in the past too.

"I don't see how caring about someone has two sides, good and bad.." he says and i am getting the feeling he is trying to play dump with me.

"Alex," I say as i caress his hand on mine." I think we both know what i mean"I say smiling lightly.

"I understand how you can still get the feeling that I like you, but no, it's not like that Alessandra..I just care about you as a friend."

I want to believe him,I really do, but something inside me still worries me.So, i give him an unsure look.

"Ok, it was hard to get over those feelings i got for you lately, but now i am talking to you as a..a..as a friend.."

"I don't wanna repeat myself but seems like I'm actually going to.

I told you again and again.You have o such feelings for me, it's just that you can't get over your ex, you see her in me.That's all.So, please, if you really want to hang out and be friends, try to see who i am and not confuse me with her.Then, you will be honest too because you will be able to see things from a different perspective."

"You're right, i know.But please, about Martijn, try to think about what i told you.He is not good enough your you.He will definitely hurt you.and i will not allow that."

"First of all, I barely know him Alex.You can't assume anything about how i see him.Just, please get over it.And also, what i truly believe is that you are overreacting.You are too harsh on him.And you said you were one of his best pals.You can't judge him so easily, you can't let him go like that.He might not show it, but the last thing he needs is people to abandon him.

Just think about it: he is a star and tries to be human as well.He must be human.I don't know what it is like, but I am sure i can imagine.He can't just work and have no one by his side.And having stardom on his shoulders it must be way harder to face the other side of his life that well.He needs his friends and family to help him sort everything out as good."

"I get what you say but..how can you be so rude to someone and not care about your co-worker?"

"When you're heartbroken, how can the rest of your body move, Alex?He loved someone the rest of the world hated to be around him-"

"-But we were proved more that right, she did use him and betrayed him.Sometimes you get what you deserve."

"So you believe he deserved to be such a mess because he didn't listen to you?!How can you say something like that Alex?!I can't believe you." Now, i am afraid I'm going to punch him in the face.How can people think like that?

"Did you ever think, that he started behaving like that because eventually he started realising that you where right?That the girl he loved with all his heart used him?Betrayed him and actually felt absolutely nothing for him?Did that even cross your mind?..Tell me Alex, have you ever been in love and afterwards realize that you love that person?Do you know what love feels like?..I wish you could understand how selfish you sounded, you got mad because he couldn't work like you when that period of his life he was actually lost.." I almost yelled at him.I barely know Martin and i don't defend him because i am a big fan or something, but what Alex just told me give me the impression of someone who is so selfish..i can't even describe it..

"I have felt love Alessandra, don't get me started with all that subject again! But listen this and try to understand it as well, if you want to get into show business:You need to climb hard that fucking mountain to reach success, you can't be so vulnerable with everything!If that's how you face life you can't do much."