A/N !

Hello my sweet readers i hope you are all doing well.

This note will be published right before i upload the very next chapter of our story after a very long time.

I am writing this to explain my self for being absent all those months.

As you probably know I started writing this story during a very hard and important school year.

I was studying for my exams which would determine my future.From those exams depended if i would go to university.That's why i wasn't posting properly.

Anyway, after i made it with my exams it was time for me to move to a big city for studying, so besides the fact that i had to deal with the whole moving situation i was going through a heartbreak (as i've mentioned before) which made it hard for me to leave my hometown. I now know that it was quite stupid now, even though stuff got quite complicated the past few months.I took stuff very seriously and it now sounds so funny because i am having the time of my life, i have so many opportunities in the city, so many things to see and learn that i was so stupid to not want to leave a small place, especially for someone who could offer me almost nothing..So what i've learned from this is that you should chase your goals and opportunities.

Now, that i am more prepared, healthier and happier than ever, I know i am ready and capable of taking things more seriously in my life.From now on this book and all my works will be much more professional.

I also want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for staying while i was absent, for supporting me with those beautiful comments and also for hitting 4K reads!!! It seems surreal to me! It is unbelievable and i can't thank you enough! <3

So that was my A/N an i am ready to publish the next chapter for you!

Stay tuned!

I can't thank you enough <3

Your friend,

xoxo