Chapter 4.

Alessandra's POV

I woke up before my alarm went of.I'm not tired at all to my surprise. I'm too excited to sleep more.

Today is my first day in Amsterdam and my first day of my DJ workshop. I also have to find a job to make it through.

I got out of bed and hopped into the shower.After doing my everyday facial routine, I let my hair dry natural and apply some mascara and lip balm.I get dressed, grab my backpack and rush out of my apartment.

Outfit (if you're wondering :)

It's 10:30.Great! I have enough time to get myself a coffee and start my research for a job before school.
It's not as far from home anyway,thanks to my teachers who helped me.

After lots of walking and asking random people on the road,I found Starbucks.I walked in and after waiting for 5 minutes in line I got myself a caramel frappuccino and a chocolate chip cookie.

The assistant there seemed very friendly.Her blonde hair tight up in a ponytail and her popping hazel eyes were fitting perfectly her pale skin.She seems to be in my age,not older or younger.

I got the courage to ask her about a job since I was the only one on the line, after she handed me my order:

"Thank you.Um..may I ask you something?"

"Of course!"she answers more happily than normal.

"Well you know,I just came here as a student and I am looking for a job,do you know  any available places I can ask for one?"

She starts thinking when something hits her.

"I have a friend actually.." she keeps thinking to herself before finishing her sentence."Her father is about to open a pub..maybe they will need some more people for the staff.I could ask them if you want".

"Oh my God that would be great!Thank you so much" I scream a little and my cheeks turn bright red for my awkwardness.

"No problem!I am so happy to meet new people!..oh I'm Jullie by the way."She giggles and throws her hand at me  for a handshake.

"Alessandra, nice to meet you".I show my teeth of.

"You too...Well,I have to get back to work but we can talk later"she says pointing at the line now behind me.."You can give me your number and i will let you know as soon as i hear from them". She smiles.

After exchanging phone numbers I said goodbye to her and rushed to the University.It is 11:30 am already and I have some walking to do.But apart from that it felt so nice meeting someone here again.

------------------------  

I had two, 3 hour classes today and everything seems already so interesting.

I have an other teacher exept from Alex.He's not as young but he is extremely funny. He has been a well-known Dj here in Amsterdam but then he decided to teach.